Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Of Willows and Gems

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey folks, Go ahead and leave your questions or comments in here regarding our latest perfectly timed update.

-Popeye

Comments

• jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    wow this is so funny on alot of levels 
    jotto @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 609Community Manager
    Alright guys, The servers are both back up and running now. Please hold of on sending in support tickets until I get more information on how we are going to handle this.
    ------------------------------------------------------

No it is not it is still down.
     6 am now in Canada now
    Is it still down or is an well timed update being done?

• Ken11 (US1)Ken11 (US1) Posts: 154
    funny.. post about an update when the server has been down for 17 hours. .. Not impressed at all

8jpg

Ken11 

Official Disturber of the Peace 
  • WTF is happening in GGE's fairyland Popeye? I know i lost a whole star spangled chest in my fairyland. Server still down there too? Maybe i can come play on yours?

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Do we know how much longer its going to be down
    Balentrea @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    I will open a new discussion so you guys can talk about the current downtime.

-Popeye
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Alright guys, The server is in fact still down. I jumped the gun a bit there. It will be back up shortly, and we will be doing a rollback to around the time it went down last night.
  • mojito (US1)mojito (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    just a roll back.. you are joking... aren't you?
  • they want comments on something new and we cannot even get into the game.

Hey surprise it will cost you rubies to remove the gems.

So really it will cost you $$ money to remove the gems.

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    learned my lesson with the last new building.  
    commando @ usa 1
  • That was a Joke.  You cannot even remove it.

I was lucky did not build it.

99,000 rubies for  a slight improvement.  Only 1 player in USA1 can afford that.
  • Sounds cool...
    "To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

• Does this building cost rubies?
    Alex121
    Proud Member of Isenguard
    Proud level 70 non-ruby buyer

• How about an update that let's us have more room for such extravagances? Just sayin'...
    Christopherules @ usa 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    Does this building cost rubies?
    ..looks like it cost rubies to me...from the update announcement

The Willow of Experience  is a new premium building, only available for construction in the main castle of the Great Empire
    commando @ usa 1
  • Everything in this update is for ruby whales. And the cost to remove gems will be stupid - something like 10k rubies to remove a level 1 gem.
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    edited 24.02.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    When you receive a decoration in the daily login bonus, you will now be able to choose where it goes.
    Pretty sure you already can do that. I've been putting deco from daily login bonus to my ice castle. But can't remember whether it's the choose 1 out of 3 or the wild card one.

• Useless update.

Fix the problems you have now not create more. Examples, the flash problem, the super lag, do I need to go on?

While you are working on an update why not work on moving the battle horn so it does not cover the attack screen? Especially when you are trying to send an attack and have a RB attacking and someone in your alliance being attacked. Might as well not send out a spy during those times.
  • I kinda have mixed feelings on that part.
    It will get some less active players more active to get those rewards. On the other hand players that are unsure of attacks will be left behind even more not getting those rewards.
    Double edge sword. What is an alliance if each member does not benefit from the alliance.
    Some players might be better at certain events and not want to participate in say the FC event and vice versa.
    The more I am thinking on that I do not like this part of the update at all.
Sign In to comment.