This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

Comments

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    edited 25.02.2016
    50 points per attack for individual prizes.   15,000 points to get the half set of equipment this round.    that's only 300 attacks losing about 40 troops on the small camps and 150 on the large camps.    say 100 troops on average.    only 30,000 troops if i carried everything correctly.  average troop cost?   depends on your level and what troop you are using.....but lets say 150.    150 x 30,000= 4,500,000 coins to replace the troops.   we get about 3k coins from each camp x 300 = 900,000 coins back from the event.    the event will only cost us 3,400,000 coins if we want to get the half set of equipment this round.  

if you have 3,400,000 coins and the time to send 300 attacks against them in the next 5 days and the will power to recruit 30,000 troops you are all set for this event.

edit to add......a boatload of mantlets also needed     at the very least 48 wood mantlets per attack.   many of the camps require ruby mantlets .  But if we are extremely lucky and can get by with only 48 wood mantlets per camp that is 300 x 48 = 14,400 wood mantlets to win the equipment this round of beri.   to get the other half of the equipment you have to play beri again the next round only fighting the opposite side you did this time    
    commando @ usa 1
  • OK. you guys are missing the point. They took the coins to minimum so you would spend more money for rubies. You have to remember 90% of the updates are for there bottom line. They do not go out of there way at any time for the players. That's why I left 2yrs ago. Now im wondering why I came back. Oh wait it was for the friends I make on this game. If it wasn't for them I would tell GGE to stick it. Once make it player friendly and THEN maybe the players might stick out there wallets to buy rubies. Have you ever thought about that???? Didn't think soooo...AND NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY RUBIES TO UPRADE YOUR GEM ON EQUIPMENT!!!!!! OMG
    exactly why I am flying a pink flag on US1 -- Germany is boycotting ruby purchases and showing their support of the boycott via flying pink flags... I FULLY support Germany server on this!

This stuff is getting ridiculous...
    Sound the BattleHorn!

(I don't sleep...) LOL

• Oh and CaptainBro I do have a question for you...

You are KoN, you fight under KoN main who is the literally the biggest alliance that supports these greedy [email protected] So how can yousay you don't like the update but yet fight for those who fund these kind of updates?

You do realize that if it wasn't for people spending in-game then everyone would have to pay a monthly fee right? You're also are forgetting that the US server is one of many, and trust me KoN is far from being the biggest spender. Go to the German server and you'll find that there are people who are bigger spenders than Negan.

yea and if ever gets to that point a lot of people will be gone
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 128US1
    I'm not real happy with the new berimond event. 

-the attacks are slower than what we were able to launch against the towers
    -coin/ruby rewards are way too low for the cost of tools/armies used
    -I'm launching attacks from my OP, and troop/tool rewards are placed in my main, so to use them I need to move them

overall a pretty bad update.. just my .02

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • with the lack of coin im seriously considering quiting game balance ya right could barley make it  before  the nomad coin take gave us some breathing room now thats gone beri camps give crap for coin don't even cover cost of sending an attack all rb towers in all worlds give less way to go GGE  once again thanks for the shaft 
    only balance i see is in GGE favor not your customers 
    strider8 @ usa 1
  • Flying the pink flag in support of German server, not buying (or spending) rubies.
       This "new" Beri event is way to costly in coins as well as rubies. I normally spend rubies on events, but now I refuse to be bullied into it by GGE.  Not participating any longer in this new Beri event.  And, if the nomads and sammies are going to be the same disaster as this, won't be participating in those either.  I reduced my participation quite a bit in the Foriegner events since GGE basically bullied us into buying more flags to get decent glory.
    Looks like I need to find a new game.   
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 703US1
    Beside the cost/reward issue there is another major problem with this event.  Boring.  Beri used to be different.  Now it's just a nomad/sam event.  Bring back Beri the way it was, but make it so that the final battle gets reached.  I'd also remove all names and alliance affilliation(so people in the same alliance could be on opposite sides) to truly make it a free for all.

Don't know if anybody else has mentioned this, but more research items are now ruby only......

GGE- Ask yourselves why a company like Coke makes a boatload of money.  I'll tell you why - lots of customers spending a little money and being satisfied by a good product.  You guys seem to be deproving the product.
  • Beside the cost/reward issue there is another major problem with this event.  Boring.  Beri used to be different.  Now it's just a nomad/sam event.  Bring back Beri the way it was, but make it so that the final battle gets reached.  I'd also remove all names and alliance affilliation(so people in the same alliance could be on opposite sides) to truly make it a free for all.

Don't know if anybody else has mentioned this, but more research items are now ruby only......

GGE- Ask yourselves why a company like Coke makes a boatload of money.  I'll tell you why - lots of customers spending a little money and being satisfied by a good product.  You guys seem to be deproving the product.
    It is a supplemental event, it does not replace the Biermond world map event.

Although I would love to see the "OLD" map where you had to stay on your toes to keep your honor and the capital actually fell...the best part was picking of the losing team at the end

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• It is costing me more to recruit troops and send my attack, then I get nothing back in the way of coins for said attack. I'm a moderate ruby buyer, at least 2-3 a month maybe more if I have some extra cash, but this update is only dragging the game down.
    GGE wants you to attack to attain higher lvls and get better troops but in return you cannot even recruit troops if coin totals are gonna be this low. I came back to play the game and was very entertained at the beginning but now I'm losing interest all together. Basically it seems that you want us to be huge ruby buyers to get anywhere in this game.
  • There is no way in hell that the people that create these updates even play Goodgame Empire, damn just fire all of them pls

I can't even list all of the things wrong with this its pointless they just don't care
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• This is bullshit Im gonna go find something else to do with the next 5 days of my life and if Foreign Lords come back next Im probably not coming back

• Dragon Rider has a point is there anyone in the entire GGE company who even plays this? Because no one would do so much to screw themselves over if you actually played this game maybe you would realize how much you guys need to work on this game.
  • These camps are so hard to hit for low levels and they give no gold. WTF. I've been sitting here with 5k gold and I was so excited to get an event that's not foreign castles for the 20th time and its an event where it literately cost me more recruit the attackers even when doing a full ranged attack with enough manlets to put their ranged to 0 I still lose way too many soldiers with my 90% commander. Horrible horrible god awful event. Thanks for wasting my time. Now i'm going to quit this event after losing my entire imperial army and a crapload of manlets and not even getting a single reward page. You guys are crazy if you think any none ruby buyers can win this event.
    Both sides think they are winning. Neither are. This war could last forever and will.
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 128US1
    I think the rewards just stopped working.. Im not getting any rewards now. 

sending a ticket in. 

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • They created this event solely for people that are going to spend money on it, how about you run Nomads at the same time to give people that aren't spending one hundred bucks a week something to do

• What does a ghost say ?
Sign In to comment.