Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

Comments

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    I like this update, it's not that bad. Nothing to be complaining about.

The one question I have is about the tools to farm more coins. Is there a cap for the amount of extra coins you can loot? And are they insta built or need time to build / will they pop up to be bought in the armorer.
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    I like this update, it's not that bad. Nothing to be complaining about.

The one question I have is about the tools to farm more coins. Is there a cap for the amount of extra coins you can loot? And are they insta built or need time to build / will they pop up to be bought in the armorer.
    they will pop up in the armorer for only 99,000 wood or stone each
    commando @ usa 1
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    CM Popeye said:
    ... they were simply giving too many coins...
    Actually, if you always buy wooden mantlets for attacking them, you spend more coins than you loot. :)

• ObarfoUser (US1)ObarfoUser (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 18.02.2016
    Correct me if I am wrong, But this looks and smells like FIs. Camps will be in Great Empire and not in Bermond map, no towers to hit, just Camps. They also will be attacking us just like FIs. There will be no sides. Red and Blue are both enemies. Is this limited to one attack per player? Or will it be unlimited like you wanted on the FIs? That we would not let you have. 

Ok after reading the update again. maybe they wont be attacking us? But I need help with this.

Adversely, you will lose reputation with the attacked faction.  

So why should we attack the camps again?

ObarfoUser @ usa 1
    CM Popeye said:
    ... they were simply giving too many coins...
    Actually, if you always buy wooden mantlets for attacking them, you spend more coins than you loot. :)

but..... GGE would never lie to us.
    commando @ usa 1
    so much for 99% of the feedback being negative.  GGE will force this update on us tomorrow and we will like it or else.

commando @ usa 1
  • Reeker (US1)Reeker (US1) US1 Posts: 84
     I guess they didn't take into consideration that us poor boys need the coins to rebuild the troops we lose hitting those nomad and sams camps........well, that'll make 2 less events that I'll participate very much in......the only reason people hit those nomads and sams  is for the coins...oh well, guess I'll have more troops for the neph empire to wipe out when the KON kill em all glory tourny rolls around for this month.   thanks...
    Reeker @ usa 1
  • I'm also not sure I like this update.  What is the effect of losing reputation with a faction?  There's got to be something negative about it, otherwise why mention it.  As for the less coins, that means that I won't be participating in other things, as I don't have the coins to buy the troops (like storm, or Blade Coast).  That's a big negative in my mind.  The ruby players are still gonna buy troops with rubies, the rest of us are gonna get screwed on troops.
    Salty Pretzel @ usa 1
  • Drakull (US1)Drakull (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 18.02.2016
    this update does not do anything but kill the non ruby whales ... anyone who buys say $50 a month or less (which is more then most people spend) are getting bent over because nomads and sams give a little over twice what a max Ice tower gives in coins but you use over 2x the tools and lose over 5-6x the troops ... but yeah the coins for the camps are overbalanced ... if anything it should give over 2x what a max Ice tower gives....... even a max sands tower gives only 11,000 less coins and the losses are 4-5x less with fewer tools ... the reason to do nomads and sams was for some extra coin and the rewards but losing the tools and troops without the coins to offset it a bit will no longer make the rewards worth going for in essence killing the event because less people will push to hit as many as they can which means the alliances that are not mostly ruby whales will not get the rewards for alliance points .... this is really stupid
    this update does not do anything but kill the non ruby whales 
    i am sure that is the goal of the update
    commando @ usa 1
  • Reeker (US1)Reeker (US1) US1 Posts: 84
    this update does not do anything but kill the non ruby whales 
    i am sure that is the goal of the update
    of course it is ...they are trying to force all players into buying rubies...that is the ultimate goal here...when it finally does get to that point, to where I have to buy rubies or quit the game.. I will quit the game..
    Reeker @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    Even if we ignore the issue of less coins gained per Nomad/Samurai hit, I don't understand why Berimond needs an update- it just got one!

I understand that GGE wants us to hit more often but now the game sounds like it's all about being in the best alliances now. 

___ Still waiting on CM Popeye to answer my last question on this thread___
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    for the first time since i've started playing this game (almost 2 years) i am checking out other games.  found a site that rated 18 games....this game was ranked 17th.   maybe it's way past time i checked out some others.
    commando @ usa 1
  • lol yeah, I need to go and join them, I guess I'm the past or something lmao. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Well I see that you guys are overall not so pleased with this update. After taking a look at the amount of coins that were being given for hitting samurais and nomads, the team responsible for balancing the game economy saw that too many coins were being given for the work that was put into the attacks. This devalues the coins in the end, so needed to be changed. To make up for the loss, the team decided to allow iron to be looted from these attacks.

Now some answers to a couple of questions I saw in here.

- The new Berimond camps will not attack you
    - Losing reputation with one faction will not cause anything to happen to you. It is possible to get participation rewards for hitting both factions
    - The 2 Berimond events should never be run at the same time

-Popeye
  • bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 18.02.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Well I see that you guys are overall not so pleased with this update. After taking a look at the amount of coins that were being given for hitting samurais and nomads, the team responsible for balancing the game economy saw that too many coins were being given for the work that was put into the attacks. This devalues the coins in the end, so needed to be changed. To make up for the loss, the team decided to allow iron to be looted from these attacks.

Now some answers to a couple of questions I saw in here.

- The new Berimond camps will not attack you
    - Losing reputation with one faction will not cause anything to happen to you. It is possible to get participation rewards for hitting both factions
    - The 2 Berimond events should never be run at the same time

-Popeye
    The problem is that lowering the coins makes it almost impossible to keep up a high pace. Wooden mantlets require far too many coins as it is, and lowering the coins per camp is just a terrible idea. Top hitters will use 20k+ wooden mantlets per event and without the right amount of coins this is just not sustainable. The work does not come from each attack, it comes from the consistent grind of hitting hundreds of camps over and over again.Your team is looking at things from the wrong angle...again. I am certain they don't play these events to the same degree we do, or they would clearly see this.

Wooden mantlets should have been reduced in costs a long time ago, so perhaps this update has given the right time to do so.
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
  • Bambinol (US1)Bambinol (US1) US1 Posts: 42