This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

11416»

Comments

• Yes you can ;)

all from sams and like 7 beri camp hits. lol.

You shouldn't forgo the beri invasion or the fc event entirely but nomads/sams are your bread and butter. 

Just my strategy.  
    Well, I guess you proved me wrong.
    I was really busy the 2 days the sami's were running. Now I'm 2 points away from the 100% booster but don't want to use it during Beri and F-guys. I guess I won't be able to attack at all for like a week.
    Yeah, get it during the nomads, but hey this gives you more time to prepare. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Yeah, get it during the nomads, but hey this gives you more time to prepare. 
    Grind towers, get some coin and rubies stacked up, wait for an event that isn't a waste...

I guess you could switch sides once, but if they don't start rotating those armor pieces this event really won't be worth doing again.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Yeah, get it during the nomads, but hey this gives you more time to prepare. 
    Grind towers, get some coin and rubies stacked up, wait for an event that isn't a waste...

I guess you could switch sides once, but if they don't start rotating those armor pieces this event really won't be worth doing again.
    Yup, yup. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • The coins amount were lowered so that they could add in Piggy banks, logic being dropping the revenue from nomads by 5k then adding in an item that can let you pull in 500k coins in a hit is balancing.
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    The coins amount were lowered so that they could add in Piggy banks, logic being dropping the revenue from nomads by 5k then adding in an item that can let you pull in 500k coins in a hit is balancing.
    the ruby whales and GGE like that balancing act
    commando @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 13.03.2016
    Yes you can ;)

all from sams and like 7 beri camp hits. lol.

You shouldn't forgo the beri invasion or the fc event entirely but nomads/sams are your bread and butter. 

Just my strategy.  
    Well, I guess you proved me wrong.
    I was really busy the 2 days the sami's were running. Now I'm 2 points away from the 100% booster but don't want to use it during Beri and F-guys. I guess I won't be able to attack at all for like a week.
    Yeah, get it during the nomads, but hey this gives you more time to prepare. 
    But the Nomad and Samurai Invasions are only 4 days total vs. the 10 or 12 days (depending on whether one or the other or perhaps both will be 5 or 6 days)  from Berimund and Foreign Invasions. (Also, 12 days is almost 2 weeks as well.) Unless if you don't really care about the rewards from the spring nights festival it does not make any sense to skip both the Berimund and Foreign Invasions that are much longer combined than the relatively short period of a combined 4 days for the Samurai and Nomad Invasions. I agree that the Foreign and Berimund Invasions should not be skipped entirely because of the rewards you can get participating in them as well and the valuable soldiers you can get when your glory points or gallantry are high enough as well. Also, when you attack Foreign castles and Berimund camps during these invasions you also help towards getting alliance points as well during these invasions.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • If there is something to gain, well, maybe you might as well do it, but hitting these camps are extremely impractical. There just isn't a good incentive at this point.

Inflating troops counts, restricting tool use, at least there is some Gallantry in it but not much compared to the regular BearIMond, it can maybe tide you over. The BIG thing is Equipment, which would be good, but ONLY, I repeat, ONLY, if they rotate it. If you get the same lame pieces every time but can never complete the set, Why Bother?
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    If there is something to gain, well, maybe you might as well do it, but hitting these camps are extremely impractical. There just isn't a good incentive at this point.

Inflating troops counts, restricting tool use, at least there is some Gallantry in it but not much compared to the regular BearIMond, it can maybe tide you over. The BIG thing is Equipment, which would be good, but ONLY, I repeat, ONLY, if they rotate it. If you get the same lame pieces every time but can never complete the set, Why Bother?
    you can get the whole set....attack the reds 1 time and the blues the next.  the full sets are there to be had
    commando @ usa 1
  • If there is something to gain, well, maybe you might as well do it, but hitting these camps are extremely impractical. There just isn't a good incentive at this point.

you can get the whole set....attack the reds 1 time and the blues the next.  the full sets are there to be had
    You mean, attack the reds, enough times to get the whole red set, then attack the b100s, enough times to get the whole b100 set, each in a single invasion. Unless the rewards rotate so you can spread it out over several invasions, that is just not sensible. If you feel like making that kind of investment, you probably don't even care about the reward.

Sign In to comment.