Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 01.03.2016
    How funny. It has been said there would be tools for extra gold coin drop, but I see nothing from the siege workshop that can be used to increase gold coin drop. Must have been a change of plan maybe. However, you can get a Piggy Bank of about 1,080 wood for only 1% increase in gold coin drop each from the Nomad Armorer. 1% of 14,000 is only 140 gold coins. You might need to increase the percentage a little bit more for the cost of wood or make the cost of a wood for getting one piggy bank cheaper. Cvehmas111 may be just level 58, but he is only 12 levels away from level 70 which is where I am at right now.

Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • So I did some calculations and it seems that if you spent 81k wood on these Piggy Banks, you would be able to buy 75 of them. 75 Piggys = 10,500 extra coins. So 81k wood = 10,500 coins. Not worth it in my book.
    - Cvehmas111

Is that a lucky Norsemen hit or what?!?
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 748
    The new BearIMond was a good addition to the rest of the game, not a substitute for the regular BearIMond event.

Different events and different targets exist for different reasons.

People who buy Instant Wins won't find much of a challenge in this game, ever, at all, in any way shape or form and it is too late to fix that mistake. The super commanders and Superheroes are already out there, bought and paid for at ridiculous prices.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • So I did some calculations and it seems that if you spent 81k wood on these Piggy Banks, you would be able to buy 75 of them. 75 Piggys = 10,500 extra coins. So 81k wood = 10,500 coins. Not worth it in my book.
    Should be at least twice as much value for 75 piggys. Meaning that it would get you at least 21,000 gold coins for 81,000 wood (1,080 wood for each piggy)  instead of only 10,599 coins which would actually be less than what you would make from attacking just one Nomad tent. 1% Piggy Bank gold coin drop should cost 540 wood each, 2% Piggy Bank gold coin drop should cost 1,080 wood each, 5% Piggy Bank drop should cost the 21 rubies each, and 10% Piggy Bank should cost the 98 rubies each. (Even at 10% it would only be 1,400 gold coins for each piggy, but a much better deal than only 700 more gold coins for 98 rubies each.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    I have to say that if you guys really don't care for the event, then don't take part in it. If the devs see that there is no participation, then they will have to consider the future of the event.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye one of the things I do see is the patience level going downward..

In the middle of alot of complaining and belly aching I have taken the time to make suggestions to make Berimond better.

Have you even read any of my post??? Seriously ????

I did not just come to complain about the shortfalls but even offered simple solutions to help make Berimond better..

And yes I have only been playing this game for a little over 3 months...and yes I dont know everything about this game...And right now I am seeing the arrogant attitude coming out...one that syas if you dont like what we do then go somewhere else..

My suggestion for you and GGE is if you do not want the Truth then dont open the door about discussions for it...

Other than I have kept my peace and am willing to listen to you and GGE about ways Berimond can improved. If your suggestion is to boycott it then it is what it is...If you are saying that GGE and the Devs do not want to improve or work on making it better then it is what is...

When GGE and the Dev's and the CM's are ready to set down and talk about ways to make the games better, we are ready to set down and give honest and truthful input..But as long as GGE feels that they don't need any help...well continue doing what they doing and live it..

Look how many new players come to play this game and dont even make it through one month before they have gotten tired of it and leave..As a business there is 3 things that make it successful...

1) New customers (Players )
    2) Sales
    3) Customer Retention ( Repeat Sales )

When you focus only on Sales you are losing more Sales by not addressing the problem...

I will not be putting my input in anymore as it seems it is not wanted..

You want solutions to problems Not more problems..Figure it out yourself..       
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 02.03.2016
    I just found out how many gold coins I made from a Nomad tent. It was about 19,700 gold coins without the piggy banks. That is about 7,000 less coins than I used to make for level 70+. When I do the math that is about 197 more gold coins for each 1% piggy. For 81,000 wood and seventy-five 1% piggies that would be about only 14,775 gold coins which is less than what you would get from a level 81 Nomad tent. 1% piggies seem to do very little even for level 70+ players. Would very costly in wood to make only 14,775 gold coins. Should be more like 2% and 394 gold coins for 1,040 wood each instead of rubies which would be twice as much as it would be for 14,775 gold coins or 1% and 197 gold coins for 520 wood, but that is just my opinion. If this idea were to implemented maybe the 5% piggy banks (985 gold coins each) should cost about maybe 50 rubies instead of 98 rubies and perhaps have 10% piggy banks (1,970 gold coins each) cost about 98 rubies. I think that gold coins drop should be increased from the piggy banks at least in part because of the new addition of the Berimund Event in the Great Empire which is very costly in tools and especially soldiers. (The total cost for seventy-five 5% piggy banks would be 3,750 rubies for 73,875 gold coins and total cost for seventy-five 10% piggy banks would be 7,350 rubies for 147,750 gold coins.) Another alternative is that if you won't increase the coin drop from piggies then maybe the coin drop should be increased from the Berimund Tents that possibly could be raised to an amount that is less than Nomad and Samurai tents, but more than what you would get from Foreign Castles.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    First I want to say I am happy to see the coin drop in the nomads was not as bad as the new berimond event. However,
    Those piggy banks are a waste. I will not be wasting any rubies or resources on those.

ardodd: dont quit expressing your opinion. We need more people letting GGE know we are tired of there "like it or lump it" customer service. 
    CBee @ usa1

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    @ardodd (US1) I read every post in these discussions, and make notes of ideas I feel can be implemented. What you have to understand is that there always has to be a compromise between what the players want, and what the game team are willing to implement. We of course still need to make money, but we also have to pay close attention that we do not alienate those that do not pay to play as they are essential to the game. I feel like we have wandered of this path, and catered to the pay users a bit too much lately. This is what I am getting from the forums, and what I will pass on to the devs.

-Popeye
  • @CM Popeye I look up you and @CM Arcanine both of because you both listen to what is being said..

I am happy with the new Nomads..don't care for the piggy banks until you can max out the camps though..but hey you got earn your keep..

I know that both of you CM's watch what is being said very closely and I was in a mood earlier where I felt like I had to say some things, but that is me...I am use to moderating large groups of people and making compromise's to help everyone..

I also will be looking forward to new updates and improvements as things work themselves out..
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 748
    If you don't rotate the rewards for this event like the others, what would be the point of doing it a second time?
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • CM Popeye said:
    @ardodd (US1) I read every post in these discussions, and make notes of ideas I feel can be implemented. What you have to understand is that there always has to be a compromise between what the players want, and what the game team are willing to implement. We of course still need to make money, but we also have to pay close attention that we do not alienate those that do not pay to play as they are essential to the game. I feel like we have wandered of this path, and catered to the pay users a bit too much lately. This is what I am getting from the forums, and what I will pass on to the devs.

-Popeye

the Beirmond event on the grass map is still a mess. It is a ruby trap, camps have to many troops on the walls (why can't players have that many ??) and the coin drop is still to low. We are not going to participate in it to any great degree and I will not buy ruby's during this event. 

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• Btw @CM Popeye Why is the Berimond Invasion 6 days while the samurais were 2 days?
    ~Proud member of TBF~

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" ~ Sun Tzu
  • Btw @CM Popeye Why is the Berimond Invasion 6 days while the samurais were 2 days?
    Yes, it seems like the constantly shorten the good events like the normal Berimond, the Nomads, and the Samuri. Then they lengthen the bad events like the Berimond invasion and also the foreign invasion (the event itself isn't bad, but it runs way to long).
    - Cvehmas111

They are trying to starve you into playing Berimond Invasion. 
    Yes, it seems like the constantly shorten the good events like the normal Berimond, the Nomads, and the Samuri. Then they lengthen the bad events like the Berimond invasion and also the foreign invasion (the event itself isn't bad, but it runs way to long).

Economic balance fella's....they are balancing the games economy.....of course Ruby's are not part of that.

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

Well. I don't mind personally, it gives me an opportunity to rebuild my troops and mantlets for the next nomad/sams. 
    Lord septimus @us1
    Well. I don't mind personally, it gives me an opportunity to rebuild my troops and mantlets for the next nomad/sams. 
    You can't do well in the spring festival if you skip berimond and the foreigners. 
    - Cvehmas111

• Lord septimus (US1)Lord septimus (US1) Posts: 775
    edited 13.03.2016
    Btw @CM Popeye Why is the Berimond Invasion 6 days while the samurais were 2 days?
    You can't do well in the spring festival if you skip berimond and the foreigners. 
    Yes you can ;)

all from sams and like 7 beri camp hits. lol.

You shouldn't forgo the beri invasion or the fc event entirely but nomads/sams are your bread and butter. 

Just my strategy.  
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Nikki5853 (US1)Nikki5853 (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    Way to try to force us to play this failed update...please just make this Berimond Invasion go away...a disaster and getting so we don't even want to get on game while it is here. Cut your losses, admit it is a failure and move on.
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
    Yes you can ;)

all from sams and like 7 beri camp hits. lol.

You shouldn't forgo the beri invasion or the fc event entirely but nomads/sams are your bread and butter. 

Just my strategy.  
    Well, I guess you proved me wrong.
    I was really busy the 2 days the sami's were running. Now I'm 2 points away from the 100% booster but don't want to use it during Beri and F-guys. I guess I won't be able to attack at all for like a week.
    - Cvehmas111

Sign In to comment.