This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

Comments

• Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) Posts: 335ASIA1
    Still lost all of my men during the server crash and never got them back WTF. I cant even hit a beri tower
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • What does a ghost say ?
    a ghost says BOO! Even with my faster attack commander, round trip is over 40 mins (using extra coins of course) and it takes about 1200 coin (minimum) to travel plus the cost for tools/troops. My loot in return is right around 2500 coin. Really? With this event and now the coin has been reduced in the nomad events, I will be broke and have no way to travel in a matter of days. Package this event up with recent events and the extra flood of "special offers" from GoodGame and you will quickly get a lot of unhappy gamers. -Daz
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    I feel the Berimond camps should give at least 10k gold. Ideally we should be making a profit though so make that 25k coins. It costs me about 1,500 coins just to attack them. I lose soldiers as well...
    Has everyone forgotten that a 64M coin achievements exists? I should think to balance the game it needs to be easier to loot coins, not harder...
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• CAEAVES (US1)CAEAVES (US1) Posts: 111US1

Wooden mantlets should have been reduced in costs a long time ago, so perhaps this update has given the right time to do so.
    This one thousand times over. 500 wood is crazy. How about 200/100 and reduce the time it takes to make? If this is out of the question then reduce the strength of the nomads so they don't need 50+ mantlets per attack. We can call them less motivated because they have less coins to defend.
  • They created this event solely for people that are going to spend money on it, how about you run Nomads at the same time to give people that aren't spending one hundred bucks a week something to do

This assumes that the "less coin" referred to in the update isn't exactly as pathetic as what you get from hitting Berimond camps.  I am done hitting anything until GGE tells its team responsible for balancing the game economy to fix their scales and actually gives us coins for hitting something.  As things currently stand this is a game ender. 
  • Oddsavant (US1)Oddsavant (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 26.02.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Well I see that you guys are overall not so pleased with this update. After taking a look at the amount of coins that were being given for hitting samurais and nomads, the team responsible for balancing the game economy saw that too many coins were being given for the work that was put into the attacks. This devalues the coins in the end, so needed to be changed. To make up for the loss, the team decided to allow iron to be looted from these attacks.

Now some answers to a couple of questions I saw in here.

- The new Berimond camps will not attack you
    - Losing reputation with one faction will not cause anything to happen to you. It is possible to get participation rewards for hitting both factions
    - The 2 Berimond events should never be run at the same time

-Popeye

Never too many coins - remember when you folks were offering it?  You were also offering "Make a Gold Man", but I didn't see a lot of my friends making that PO - so devalued? To whom? Your way out of this could have been ranking, those villages ending in 8 have more coin - you would find out real fast if "coin" was becoming de-valued.  As I'm not a 70 so the iron is ~ saltine crackers~. 

If Berimond camps will not attack us - why does some equipment say otherwise? I'm figuring only a matter of time before one of your programmers figures out the JAVA script/ subroutine that flags a players castle the opposite color of the camp he just hit. So now quick.... hit a corresponding castle so the attack of the bear/ lion doesn't land.....ah nevermind that for sure would eat up blades in your towers.

As for the not running at the same time ? Place bets on seconds between the two .

When is the potions guy coming back - or did I miss him?

• Having played the berimond update, I think you went too far on the coin rebalancing.

Losing anywhere from 25 to 100 troops on a berimond camp attack with a 90/90 commander and tools to negate all wall, gate, and range defenses to loot 3k coins (regardless of other bonuses of exotics) is a bit too far.

I am okay if the attack results in a little loss of coins since the gains of exotic resources, wood,stone,food are good, and the event does help replace troop loss by hitting alliance milestones, but a 90% reduction (compared to nomads before the update) is too much.

Plus, there is no incentive to spend rubies on boosters if your number of attacks is going to be limited by how much gold you have (even with feasting to help on the recruitment time, you can't afford to lose 1 mil gold per 80 hits when the event requires 300 hits to complete).

Just my 3 cents.

DracoLarder @ usa 1
  • Sid52 (US1)Sid52 (US1) Posts: 9US1
    This reduced coin scenario is ridiculous, I spend 200k in coins per day during the foreign lord event just recruiting and healing. Reducing the amount of coins will prevent me from being effective in that event, My alliance team mates are upset over this situation. Some are even considering giving the game up. This makes it almost impossible for the non ruby buyer and moderate ruby buyers to effectively compete.
    Sid52 @ usa 1
  • this beri is waste of my time, loses are heavy, have to use ruby tools beyond range of 119 and coins and reward do not make up the lose.  I am done with this event.  The other beri is vastly superior this sucks.  No reason to play it if I cannot benefit from it, its another ruby whale event...no need for anyone else to play.

• GGE the new Berimond is lacking, bring back the auxiliaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2tQ12lYz-c
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey lords and lordettes! Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here. Now get ready to build your rep up and send out some greedy piggies;)

-Popeye
     I'm never buying rubies again unless you delete your recent updates, this is brutal, you've screwed up a lot and made nothing any better, the daily tasks suck now, nomads suck, your new berimond sucks, sending resources from other kingdoms is pointless(because you want everyone to use the travelling merchant) don't get me wrong, I know you need to profit something but come on this is just inbred greedy and I'm not spending another dime on this stupid game

http://prntscr.com/a7zutd
  • http://prntscr.com/a7zutd what's with the freemason symbol?
  • I have a question about this new berimond event.  Will our reputation score be the same when the event comes around again?  It will be impossible resource wise to get the 300 hits in to obtain all the equipment on one side in 5 days.   However, if we can start back with the same reputation score next time this event comes around, it might be something that players can get done eventually.  Kind of like collecting nomad tablets or samurai tokens to buy equipment if you save them up.  

Just wondering if the next time this event comes around if we start at zero again, or where you left off?   Please let us know popeye.  Thanks!  

WD
  • I, FOR ONE, DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW STYLE OF BERIMOND!

I want the coin loot along with the rubies, RUBIES! Hate that I have to use my own men too. Where are the ones u can recruit? Oh wait, I just went broke, uh o.

This is a great way for the alliance to earn rewards and all, but everything else about it just stinks. Waste more coins on these camps than you gain. It's hard enough to build tools (seeing as I only use resources and two slots, really), why can't it be like Legends of Honor where u can build to the max of your resources if u want? Could've just left Beri the way it was. It makes one feel privilege to even enter Beri and the mere mention of Beri use to get me all excited. Now, I'm like... 'okay... well off to the next camp for a reward, but dang my hospital is full'. 

**I would love to express my feelings about this new update but enough has been said already.**

Urgh, just not very happy. I'm just complaining and venting my non-excitement about Beri :(

I guess the the pro is the alliance rewards, well the rewards in general is awesome!! But the CONS are little coin loot, cost too much in coins, no rubies and a bit confusing at the start. I think some of my tools are missing too from the last Beri event. *SIGH*

What's exciting?!?

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    edited 26.02.2016
    This event is not worth it to do. Time, troops and manlets are better used on samurai or nomads. Hopefully they dont make coin output from those as low as this new berimond.

Only thing I like about this event is the resource output. 
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• I, FOR ONE, DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW STYLE OF BERIMOND!

I want the coin loot along with the rubies, RUBIES! Hate that I have to use my own men too. Where are the ones u can recruit? Oh wait, I just went broke, uh o.

This is a great way for the alliance to earn rewards and all, but everything else about it just stinks. Waste more coins on these camps than you gain. It's hard enough to build tools (seeing as I only use resources and two slots, really), why can't it be like Legends of Honor where u can build to the max of your resources if u want? Could've just left Beri the way it was. It makes one feel privilege to even enter Beri and the mere mention of Beri use to get me all excited. Now, I'm like... 'okay... well off to the next camp for a reward, but dang my hospital is full'. 

**I would love to express my feelings about this new update but enough has been said already.**

Urgh, just not very happy. I'm just complaining and venting my non-excitement about Beri :(

I guess the the pro is the alliance rewards, well the rewards in general is awesome!! But the CONS are little coin loot, cost too much in coins, no rubies and a bit confusing at the start. I think some of my tools are missing too from the last Beri event. *SIGH*

What's exciting?!?
    I got something that could get you excited ;)
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    i have to admit....the iron and glass loot is very nice.    oops......if a dev hears that it will be taken away.  please forget i mentioned that.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) Posts: 335ASIA1
    This event is not worth it to do. Time, troops and manlets are better used on samurai or nomads. Hopefully they dont make coin output from those as low as this new berimond.

Only thing I like about this event is the resource output. 
    couldn't have said it better
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • Don't play Berimond to get coin! you lose coin just to attack them and you don't get enough coin back to compensate the attack. The loot is nice. I like the Kingdom resources you can get from them. Losses are about the same as the Samurai and Nomads. Tools, obviously better if you send ruby tools but then cost you more. Over all I liked the previous Berimond better. if you bumped up the coin on this event would help. I think they should give you at least 20k coin. 
    ProPlayer29 @ usa 1
  • Don't play Berimond to get coin! you lose coin just to attack them and you don't get enough coin back to compensate the attack. The loot is nice. I like the Kingdom resources you can get from them. Losses are about the same as the Samurai and Nomads. Tools, obviously better if you send ruby tools but then cost you more. Over all I liked the previous Berimond better. if you bumped up the coin on this event would help. I think they should give you at least 20k coin. 
    You lose on average 2.5 times more and thats with using ruby tools
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Sign In to comment.