This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey lords and lordettes! Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here. Now get ready to build your rep up and send out some greedy piggies;)

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• JDBisAWESOME (US1)JDBisAWESOME (US1) Posts: 31US1
    edited 17.02.2016
    Can't picture how the new Berimond will work out, that sounds rather....interesting.  Hopefully the number of watchtower hits will be reduced as it's still totally impossible to come close to reaching the capital?

Don't like that we're getting less coin from samurai and nomads, we're already using our siege workshops for 1% flags and wood mantlets, so adding a new tool to make is going to be a bit of a mess, unless there's an option to spend wood/stone to build them instantly  

I do like that we're getting iron ore from the camps though.

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck-only highly favorable adjustments of multiple factors to incline events in one's favor."

• I think this update will be cool, but will the old Berimond and the new Berimond run at the same time?

Will we be able to hire auxiliaries for the new berimond?

What does it mean "Berimond gallantry will now decrease on a daily basis, after earning 5000 points"? They already decrease on a daily basis. 2%. Are they now going to decrease faster?!?

Less coins for Samuri and Nomads is BS. With those new tools, at least make them instant or give us a free extra production slot.

I really like the battle report thing.That'll definitely add to the game. :smile: 

- Cvehmas111

Is that a lucky Norsemen hit or what?!?
  • I thought y'all wanted to focus on fixing the game in the next few updates? No, you mess with the popular events because those are the ones that need tinkering with  (sarcasm).
    Exactly. You tell us none of our suggestions will be implemented because the devs are working on fixes to the game, and not new stuff, and then you make a change to Berimond?? Um, that's not a fix. 
    - Cvehmas111

• jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) Posts: 1,084US1
    All the good things are gone.  :'(
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • I sorta understand why they lowered it, they want you to hit towers too instead of just nomads and Sams. 
    But its still annoying. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • I was just wondering when this update is scheduled?

Also, are the camps going to be like NPCs or like F.I. semi-player camps?

I think this could be fun but I am unhappy about the changes to nomad/sam payments:(

Also, the duration of the event would be what?

Any info as to the "reputation" points would be great! 

Questiones,questions,questions.
  • I think this update will be cool, but will the old Berimond and the new Berimond run at the same time?

What does it mean "Berimond gallantry will now decrease on a daily basis, after earning 5000 points"? They already decrease on a daily basis. 2%. Are they now going to decrease faster?!?

Right now it is -2% Gallantry when you reach Widowmaker title. They just move it earlier, when you reach Stormpike.

Johnsons
                                                                                                                                           leader of CoA ARMS

Founder/Member (2014)
    CoA alliances are not subs but free alliances that band together in times of war and aid. All decisions are made by alliance leaders.
    All CoA members may request help from each other in conflict or aid. Whether we have a pact or not, a -CoA- tag is a pact!

httpimageprntscrcomimage542ad80a11594aef8bbe634675f9530apnghttpimageprntscrcomimage63a33021970144bdbb4f488dfd54c8ecpnghttpimageprntscrcomimage542ad80a11594aef8bbe634675f9530apng                             

Right now it is -2% Gallantry when you reach Widowmaker title. They just move it earlier, when you reach Stormpike.
    No it's not. I was the fearbringer and I was losing 2%.
    - Cvehmas111

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    F.U.B.A.R
    commando @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    I can understand not being happy about less coins, but this change was needed as they were simply giving too many coins for what was being done. This was having an effect on the balancing of the game, so we had to take action.

-Popeye
    This change was needed??? Not everyone uses ruby tools to attack nomads, pal. Considering the cost of mantlets, you are lucky to be profiting 5k coin per hit, if that. To minimize troop loss, Ive been hitting them losing ~16k coin per hit (35k in loot from the camp, 51k coin cost in mantlets not even counting the other tools used up).

Effect on the balancing of the game?? How about focusing on the game currency other than coins. Oh wait--

Once again, another poor attempt at improving the game...
    You know very well this is another selfish action by GGS
    Why don't you use wood and stone to make mantlets?? Not the smartest move to spend coins on mantlets.
    - Cvehmas111

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 825Moderator
    Why don't you use wood and stone to make mantlets?? Not the smartest move to spend coins on mantlets.
    Takes ~13 mins to build 5 mantlets, use about 50 per attack
    Hitting camp every 6 mins :)

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Classic feint; 99% bad but look over here 70s...you can get ore!

I already have to coin buy ladders to keep siege going for mantlets, paid for by in part by nomads. Guess what you did there.

Beri camps in green? Another designed event for NEPH to beat on people while GGE claims ignorance. (We can hit you but if you hit us Negan will trick or treat).

I thought y'all wanted to focus on fixing the game in the next few updates? No, you mess with the popular events because those are the ones that need tinkering with  (sarcasm).

And I love the focus on the nomad issue when other servers are affected. Us? Everyone was hurt, here are a few truffles. Hungaria? Let's authorize OT to figure this out!
    If I understand correctly these Berim camps are NPCs, just like Nomad/Samurai/FC. I could be wrong doe...
Sign In to comment.