Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Architectural Advancements

Comments

• I want to rip the Construction Yard apart ... It is a TOTAL DISASTER !   Not worth the effort to build and not worth the rubies it will take to use !   GGE LIES AGAIN !   At least let us destroy it !  The space it takes up is totally useless and wasted .

GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED
    davehaac @ usa 1
  • I want to rip the Construction Yard apart ... It is a TOTAL DISASTER !   Not worth the effort to build and not worth the rubies it will take to use !   GGE LIES AGAIN !   At least let us destroy it !  The space it takes up is totally useless and wasted .

GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED ... GGE LIED
    I hear ya dave ... I will spread the word ... GGE LIES ... they only are concerned with selling rubies !  

GGE " Here build a totally useless building that only takes wood and stone and will take thousands of Rubies to use ! "
    They left off that last part as usual ... BAIT and SWITCH ... never the full story till after a commitment ! 
    Sam_Beast @ usa 1

I hear ya dave ... I will spread the word ... GGE LIES ... they only are concerned with selling rubies !  

GGE " Here build a totally useless building that only takes wood and stone and will take thousands of Rubies to use ! "
    They left off that last part as usual ... BAIT and SWITCH ... never the full story till after a commitment ! 
    Take a look at the latest GGE "Special" ... 97k in Rubies to use that worthless Construction Yard !

I have a "SPECIAL FINGER" for GGE !
    davehaac @ usa 1

Take a look at the latest GGE "Special" ... 97k in Rubies to use that worthless Construction Yard !

I have a "SPECIAL FINGER" for GGE !
    Not to worry ... I have sent Messages to 20 Alliances ... Warning them about the Construction Yard and the Lies from GGE ... hopefully the word will spread like wildfire and no one builds .   

Hey GGE ... I have a "Special Finger " for you too !
  • We can put this up here as useless, EXCEPT GGE made the building something you can't destroy.  They do this, they pick mess they know you will hate and put it so you can't undo it.  I've never played a game that made you restart at level 1 if you make a minor mistake and want to fix it.

Don't want a hunting lodge?  Forget you, you can't delete it.

Don't want vet soldiers because they suck compared to normals and you lose speed? You don't get a say.  We won't warn you and you can't go back (hope you have a good alliance to warn you NOT to upgrade them).

Now, do you want a building that requires 100k rubies to do much of anything? No? we'll we can wrap up in a beautiful package and say it's something to help you make everything better! We can leave out the 100s of $$ you need to spend to make it work.

Not as bad as the Bakery update, but it's pretty bad.

#reversetheBakery
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey Lords and Ladies! Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye
    this update sucks.   that is all.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Reeker (US1)Reeker (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    well we figured it would be a ruby thing, and it is...the 2 gems for it I saw in the armorer are 99k and 49k .... guess I just wasted my time and space and time skips building the constuction building.
    Reeker @ usa 1
  • Wall capacity build item with level 5 keep:

Increases wall defense by 3 men
    Increases public order by 100
    Increases stone production by 2
    Increases wood production by 2
    Increases food production by 2
    In Your Dreams @ usa 1
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    this is really bad update 
    jotto @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    More buildings need to be able to be improved. It needs to be easier to gain these building upgrades.
    Failing all of that we need to be able to destroy the building.
    I have a 3% more on the wall for my keep. That's almost useless. Considering it takes up space I could used for PO it really is terrible.
    How about upgrades giving
    25% more food or 50% faster tool construction... Faster soldier production...
    When gems first came out they weren't that good. Now I find them useful.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Maybe we should all be a bit more concerned that now they have taken away the horrors as a reward for glory in FC invasion and replaced it with a useless badge for new building.
    Now it seems you must be in top 50 to get horrors as a reward!
    Seriously??

It seems to be all about the money.....
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 335
    Really for Fi I used to get 375 deamon and 375 deathly horrors for 75k glory and now Im getting 3 +9 on the wall for the construction yard what a flippin joke. http://prntscr.com/a2qejx
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • Really gge, give us back the chance to win the horrors in the FC event, don't want the crap building or badges...don't force them on us. Have now made the FC event a non-event for many of us.

psychocy @ usa 1
  • sir-DC (US1)sir-DC (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Ok, now that the Architect has completed his latest and greatest.
    Will you put Green back to Green the way it should be and
    quit Screwing around with Landscape.!!
    Don't come in and rearrange the furniture  and expect us
    to like it. Leave Well enough alone,!!! and quit mucking about. 

Sir-DC @ usa 1
  • return the horrors to the fc prizes...not building the crap building/don't need the crap badges

Mythikal @ usa 1
  • Ugg, you people have no patience. This will be a good update for everyone once it is complete. The announcement clearly stated that more stuff for this update is coming. Do I think GGE should have waited until everything was ready before releasing the update, yes, but I'm sure they had a good reason for releasing it now. We just need to wait for them to finish the update.
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • Nikki5853 (US1)Nikki5853 (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    don't want the gifts gge, want the horrors returned
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • I rather have horrors than have +6 troops on my wall lmao. Not against the update itself but I'm against replacing the horror prize with a shitty build item.
    CaPtain_Slayer @ USA1

• Ugg, you people have no patience. This will be a good update for everyone once it is complete. The announcement clearly stated that more stuff for this update is coming.

I agree with you on this point. I think this update will be great if it's given time to expand and be updated some more. I really like this ability to boost buildings too it reminds me of the old alchemist lol I still wish they brought him back though.

Do I think GGE should have waited until everything was ready before releasing the update, yes, but I'm sure they had a good reason for releasing it now. We just need to wait for them to finish the update.

I'm guessing the reason they released it now was because they were having tons of bugs with that new barimond update they're advertising which is highly likely knowing ggs. I would've liked ggs to do the bari update first and then update this but at the very least tell us beforehand about this update.

PurpleNinja @ usa 1
    General
    Broken Arrow

http://prnt.sc/ag92te

Proud Non Ruby Buyer B)
Sign In to comment.