Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Architectural Advancements

Comments

• I just looked at my outpost again and the construction courtyard it may have increased my wood supply by a lot to about 662 wood per hour and perhaps increases food supply as well. Stone supply is a little high too of about 6 stone per hour. With only 3 legendary wood buildings that used to be about a little over 300 per hour and with only a 10% bonus for VIP for wood and no overseer currently being activated except for food I think that even without "build items" equipped it might actually increase the supply of wood, stone, and perhaps food as well. Might work kind of similar to an rv in a way. I also usually use a horse as a coat of arms instead of a coat of arms for wood or stone as well. (When I used 20% coat of arms it increases wood supply to 745 even though I only have 3 level 1 legendary wood buildings.)
    Never mind about what I said earlier about this. I tried this on another outpost and it did not increase the supply of wood, stone, and food for that outpost. (Like I said before Goodgame Empire needs to make it easier to get "build items" in the future.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ITS BS ! ... Why should we have to do trial and error to try to use the darn Construction Yard ?   GGE needs to put out some instructions on this !
    davehaac @ usa 1
  • yon beast (US1)yon beast (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    I just looked at my outpost again and the construction courtyard it may have increased my wood supply by a lot to about 662 wood per hour and perhaps increases food supply as well. Stone supply is a little high too of about 6 stone per hour. With only 3 legendary wood buildings that used to be about a little over 300 per hour and with only a 10% bonus for VIP for wood and no overseer currently being activated except for food I think that even without "build items" equipped it might actually increase the supply of wood, stone, and perhaps food as well. Might work kind of similar to an rv in a way. I also usually use a horse as a coat of arms instead of a coat of arms for wood or stone as well. (When I used 20% coat of arms it increases wood supply to 745 even though I only have 3 level 1 legendary wood buildings.)

I expect the production gain is from the public order it gives.

It won't do anything until activated with tokens.

Where are these tokens at?

yon beast @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 12.02.2016
    I just looked at my outpost again and the construction courtyard it may have increased my wood supply by a lot to about 662 wood per hour and perhaps increases food supply as well. Stone supply is a little high too of about 6 stone per hour. With only 3 legendary wood buildings that used to be about a little over 300 per hour and with only a 10% bonus for VIP for wood and no overseer currently being activated except for food I think that even without "build items" equipped it might actually increase the supply of wood, stone, and perhaps food as well. Might work kind of similar to an rv in a way. I also usually use a horse as a coat of arms instead of a coat of arms for wood or stone as well. (When I used 20% coat of arms it increases wood supply to 745 even though I only have 3 level 1 legendary wood buildings.)

I expect the production gain is from the public order it gives.

It won't do anything until activated with tokens.

Where are these tokens at?

Popeye said Prime Days, Contests, and Armorer (like what I said earlier), but hoping that we don't have to be in the top 25 or even  top 50 (depending on level) in Nomad or Samuri Invasions as the only way for getting special "build items" (that also kind of look a little bit like a token). If they are going to be available through contests as well I am hoping that we don't have to get them through top ranking only, unless if we could maybe get them from NPC targets as well or like what another person suggested get from Berimund. You can only get one "build item" for now by building a construction yard in the main castle, but I am hoping that their will be easier ways to get more "build items" in the future. But this special item only increases the troop limit by 3 and nothing else from building a construction yard in the main castle besides 300 experience points. Very hard if not impossible for players level 70+ to reach a rank of 25 or better in Nomad or Samuri Invasions. Especially since competition is higher among higher level players than lower level players. If these special build items were to be gained from NPC targets though I think that should gained as a reward less frequently than equipment items (except for maybe legendary equipment items) and gems and only players level 45 and up should be able to get "build items" from NPC targets because players below that level are unable to build the construction yard yet.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey Lords and Ladies! Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

• I like the construction yard, can't wait for more to come
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, Just wanted to clear up something about the build items. They will only be available through prime days and rewards for now, but you will be able to craft them in the near future. I will try to get my hands on a good set of instructions for the construction yard for you guys as well.

-Popeye
  • what are they doing now i try to go into game and this pops up: work in progress

Proud member of:   -musketeers- 
    was a member of
     Grumps SK, the brave BH, Victorious.
  • I have a construction crane (level 1), and I was wondering if you guys at GGS can improve it by allowing us to double-upgrade a building! What I mean is if you have 2 slots, we can upgrade a dwelling from level 5 to 6 to 7 correspondingly without having to wait for one upgrade to finish then press upgrade again, it'll do it one after the other just like normally but it would be for the same building. Thank you in advance for considering this for the next update GGS, Have a great day!
  • Low and behold today the tokens appear for the architectural building at the armorer and guess what? they cost rubies to buy and not just a few..49,000, 99,000 .tsk tsk GGE you tell people the building will only cost resources to build which it does..you neglect to tell anyone the tokens will cost rubies to buy and that after we realize this the building can't be demolished. as always all it does is give the mega ruby buyers a step up over the common player
  • Glad I didn't build one, at this current point in time. 
    I thought I might be able to manage buying tokens from the Armorer. 

HA!

I don't plan on spending that much on some tokens. 
    I'd rather spend that much at Chuck E. Cheese's for tokens, get me some Skeeball cred. 

• My theory is that "build items" for non ruby buildings should be easier to get than "build items" for ruby buildings. Like other buildings the construction yard takes up space and unfortunately I am unable to demolish it in my outpost. Those who benefit the most currently for construction yards are ruby buyers, but it does very little currently for non ruby buyers besides getting only a +3 for soldier limit on the walls after building one in the main castle. Even some ruby buyers may be reluctant to spent 99,000 or even 49,000 rubies from an armorer to get just one piece of a "build item" (or token). Maybe more building options will be added in the future and obviously more improvement is needed to be made on this game for the construction yard which may take a while, but it needs to be done nevertheless.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • i did build one and now i do not want it and i cant destroy it so i lost so po over this
  • a
    i did build one and now i do not want it and i cant destroy it so i lost so po over this

and i do buy rubies but i will not spend 50k or 100k for a piece
  • Coucy (US1)Coucy (US1) Posts: 41
    edited 12.02.2016
    Sooo.....ONLY 99,000 rubies to get an ordinary build item that will make my military hospital look pretty?  NO FRICKIN' WAY!  I'm beginning to think this new update is a complete waste of time, space, and money (if one chooses to spend on it).  SMDH.
  • The cost on those tokens are insane. Glad I held off building it cause I'm not going to lose PO over that thing.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • why would someone waste 50k rubies for 9% faster treatment in hospital or 100k for 20 public order and makes it look nicer. thats totally insane!!!
    all gge does now in updates is for mega ruby buyers!!

Proud member of:   -musketeers- 
    was a member of
     Grumps SK, the brave BH, Victorious.
  • I'm glad to see that I'm not the only getting fed up with the stupid costs of many of the items in this game. GGE need to learn that less is more. GGE risks standing for Greedy Gamer Exploiters. It's a good game, spoiled only by the grasping nature of its developers.  Be reasonable!

• I am one of the guys that built in an outpost instead of my MC so I have a worthless building that I can't even destroy?  Top 25 isn't going to happen for me and I won't be spending 98k rubies for a single build item ( or any number of build items really ). 

Please just give me an option to delete or store the building.  I can certainly find better ways to use the space. 
  • Yeah so far this as been a very bad update, cost a ton of rubies to get, for not much. 
    Lord septimus @us1
Sign In to comment.