Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Architectural Advancements

Comments

• Ok figured it out, but one must certainly click all over the place in the section (my case primary). It didn't work until I clicked halfway outside the space provided just fyi
    MissTaken @ usa 1
  • Just how many rubies do we waste making this thing work?

Sam_Beast @ usa 1
  • just once I wanna see GGE put in a update or change that works !

Sam_Beast @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, There was an issue with the Nomads, so the event will not be making an appearance today. I will let you know as soon as I know when it will start.

-Popeye
  • I destroyed a Guardhouse to make room for the Construction Yard ... can not get it to work ... just like GGE to put in another useless change !
    davehaac @ usa 1
  • I destroyed a Guardhouse to make room for the Construction Yard ... can not get it to work ... just like GGE to put in another useless change !
    Where are the instructions to use the thing ?
    davehaac @ usa 1
  • MAD AS HELL ... WHY MAKE THE CONSTRUCTION YARD SO DAMNED DIFFICULT TO USE ?

I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK !
    davehaac @ usa 1

• MAD AS HELL ... WHY MAKE THE CONSTRUCTION YARD SO DAMNED DIFFICULT TO USE ?

I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK NO FREAKING INSTRUCTIONS !

davehaac @ usa 1
  • So, some of the build items affect stats for defense. One I have puts 3% more troops on the wall. Will this information show up on spy reports? In my opinion it should.
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    no demo function, well that sucks.. good thing i put it in an OP.

Now how do I get build items? 
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Idea for acquiring build items. Berimond towers do not give equipment or gems, so perhaps they should provide build items. I definitely do not want build items to be able to be looted from RBs, Barbarians, Desert Towers, or Cultists because that would make it even harder to acquire equipment.
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • How do you gain "build items"? By attacking Nomads, Foreigners, and Samuris or is it something else? Just asking because they can be built in other kingdoms too besides the Great Empire. Good thing that I built the construction yard in an outpost instead of my main castle, because I don't even know how to use it yet or get the "build items" required for it and the limited space I have available in my main castle as well. The update gave us some information of what it was supposed to do, but unable to use the construction yard yet even though I built one in an outpost.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • It would be nice if we knew how to get build pieces. It's frustrating when they don;t explain how the new updates work you have to firgure it out for yourself.
    SexyTam @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.02.2016
    Popeye said that "build items" are currently only available through prime days,contests, and the armorer. Maybe I should have clicked on his link to find out more information before building a construction yard in my outpost. If I had known this maybe I would have waited before I actually started building one in an outpost of mine. The building is useless for the time being. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I see build items as rewards for Nomad Invasion, but only the top 25 can get it for the time being and very hard to get as well for level 70+ players. Hoping there will be easier ways to get build items in the future. I would hate to demolish my construction yard, but like I said before it is useless for the time being. Not demolishing it yet, but hoping that I will be able to get build items soon and more easily as well. There has got to be an easier way for getting build items that many other people will want to to be getting as well who are a high enough level. Otherwise, people may come on here complaining about building construction yards and then finding out how hard it is to even get build items. Especially those who are not ruby buyers.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Can I suggest for a new update that we get another section to expand our castles. It will be more helpful than anything to get some extra room to place things and add new things without subtracting from our current production of resources. But since ore and other special resources take to long to produce or to ship them across to another land make the expansions purely wood and stone.
    The-X-Factor @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.02.2016
    I can not even demolish my construction courtyard, but I am hoping there will be easier ways to get the "build items" than besides being on top during invasions or contents.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I built one & it DOES NOTHING All my buldings were maxxed & thought it would do something extra but NOOOOOOO   it's totally useless imho  DO NOT BUILD ONE DO NOT BUILD ONE DO NOT BUILD ONE
  • I just looked at my outpost again and the construction courtyard it may have increased my wood supply by a lot to about 662 wood per hour and perhaps increases food supply as well. Stone supply is a little high too of about 6 stone per hour. With only 3 legendary wood buildings that used to be about a little over 300 per hour and with only a 10% bonus for VIP for wood and no overseer currently being activated except for food I think that even without "build items" equipped it might actually increase the supply of wood, stone, and perhaps food as well. Might work kind of similar to an rv in a way. I also usually use a horse as a coat of arms instead of a coat of arms for wood or stone as well. (When I used 20% coat of arms it increases wood supply to 745 even though I only have 3 level 1 legendary wood buildings.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.