Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Return of the Alliance Tournament

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey everyone, Go ahead and post any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here. Now get to work planning your strategy with your alliances!

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• Great update!! 10/10

Seems like you have FINALLY listened to our feedback about Samurai Invasion and max level RBCs. Thumbs up to GGS for that!!!
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • Thank you for the Samurai update! 
    I really disliked the card game, but liked the event in general. 
    Now that they're more like Nomads, couldn't be happier. :smiley: 

Alliance Tourny sounds interesting. 
    Any elaboration on what might be in store for that?
    Not much is clear on how the each alliance will benefit other than 
    prizes. Will we gain other aspect to benefit the alliance as a whole?
    Does your alliance level/size/member count make a difference? 

• WiseDaniel (US1)WiseDaniel (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 15.01.2016
    Sick it's an old war event. Really fun and we get to attack each other with impunity (assuming NEPH doesn't make up some stupid rule,  99% sure they will).

Any idea on implementation time?

Also, will we be getting the updated quest rewards for the FP quests we've already completed?  (Or is this like a reverse Bakery thing?)

PS thank you on the RBCs. I have 81s I gave up on.

WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Sick it's an old war event. Really fun and we get to attack each other with impunity (assuming NEPH doesn't make up some stupid rule,  99% sure they will).

Oh, I see. Still, there's got to be some parameters on this, yes?
    Guess I'll dig around and see. Thanks ;)
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 27.01.2016

The card game was what made it different. Now it's the same as the nomads, every event is always the same. You just ruined any form of uniqueness it had.

I like being able to directly exchange things instead of having that card game. It only gave you a chance of getting any rewards worth anything before.
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

• Oh, I see. Still, there's got to be some parameters on this, yes?
    Guess I'll dig around and see. Thanks ;)
    it used to be glory (who hit the most, great tourney but for alliances.) Whoever had the most got alliance awards and individual awards. More nuanced but you get the general ideas.

With the new updated rewards system,  this could be really cool. I'm really excited (though if you're not in a major alliance this may suck for you).
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • This Update looks really cool, 
    And I'm wondering if the better rewards for quests in the Fire peaks is something like legendary eq?
    Lord septimus @us1
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey everyone, Go ahead and post any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here. Now get to work planning your strategy with your alliances!

-Popeye
    8/8 on the update m8. I really like it :)

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,085
    Great update.

The card game was what made it different. Now it's the same as the nomads, every event is always the same. You just ruined any form of uniqueness it had.

I like being able to directly exchange things instead of having that card game. It only gave you a chance of getting any rewards worth anything before.
    The card game made it different. How is it different from Nomads? Really, just slap a new name on it and call it something else. 
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

I completely forgot about the alliance tournament it's been so long.

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    8/8 on the update m8. I really like it :)

Try this: 8/8 I apreci8 Gr8 upd8 m8

Revolc @ USA 1
  • The importance of the Samurai Invasion seemed like it was mainly about getting tools and solders instead of decorations and pieces of armor equipment. Hoping that alliances still get soldiers and tools as alliance rewards from the Samurai Invasion while the Nomad Invasion keeps the skip times as alliance rewards as well. There needs to be at least somewhat of a difference between these two events even without the Samuri Event having the card game anymore. I especially liked the Sai Throwers and Sai Warriors who are useful for attacking Robber Baron Castles and capturing at least in my opinion, because of their strength and fast speed.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • kinglupe (US1)kinglupe (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    I hate this event
    kinglupe @ usa 1
  • Perfect update can't wait. When does the tournament start?
    "To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

• So excited they are brining it back you rock GGE!

~CaptJackSparrow be The Name~
                                                   ~Proud Member of RA~
                                       ~For Free Twinkies Message Necrophos~
                        ~Need a free A$$ Whooping Contact me VIA Thru PM.~
                             ~To file a complaint Press 1 for my Attorneys~
    ~Need Help finding the door press 2 and we will give u a boot.~                                     

~ My Battle song  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=piarates+of+the+cariben+song+hes+a+pirate&&view=detail&mid=C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09C8D15C7EFBAC6595ED09&FORM=VRDGAR~                                                      
                                              ~Thank you for your time~

Get ReKt
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 17.01.2016
    So excited they are brining it back you rock GGE!

Dumb Nomad joke :)

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • tech support, my account says it's suspended and that i'm to contact support. I've sent 3 e-mails and have gotten nothing back. I just want an answer to why my account is suspended. am I losing all my progress that I've made in the game? am I going to be aloud to continue in the game? how long do I have to wait to hear from you? I've spent enough money on the game, at least you could tell me why i'm suspended. please get back with me. the game is good game of empire, at least it use to be. thank you.
    glockman @ usa 1
  • tech support, my account says it's suspended and that i'm to contact support. I've sent 3 e-mails and have gotten nothing back. I just want an answer to why my account is suspended. am I losing all my progress that I've made in the game? am I going to be aloud to continue in the game? how long do I have to wait to hear from you? I've spent enough money on the game, at least you could tell me why i'm suspended. please get back with me. the game is good game of empire, at least it use to be. thank you.
    Try asking the CM, forums isn't the place for this.

As a former elite player I am happy that the alliance tourney is back and better.  No opinion on the samurai event since I left the game when it was implemented. 
Sign In to comment.