Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - New Login Bonus

13»

Comments

• edited 26.01.2016
    Well .......... I was getting zero log-in bonus, nada, zilch, the big goose egg, 1-1=0,
    in other words .... NOTHING!!!!!
    Oh, and how come I don't have rubies as reward in 'Daily Quest's'?
  • Well a new low for stupid, easy and cheep - Bring back the old log in please and I'd like the old daily task back too
    Not every problem is a nail ~ not every solution is a hammer

Murry @ WWW 2
  • Daily tasks disappeared for me... I have had the "new" login bonus system for some time now, and after many consecutive days the prizes do get better... overall I don't mind that... but what happened to the daily tasks?
    Kaos Reyenes @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 19.02.2016
    Daily tasks disappeared for me... I have had the "new" login bonus system for some time now, and after many consecutive days the prizes do get better... overall I don't mind that... but what happened to the daily tasks?
    I agree with you, Kaos. I want to know the same thing. What happened to the task points? They probably disappeared from another bug, but regardless of how they disappeared (whether it was from GGE or a bug), they should be returned back. Goodgame Empire needs to fix this, because Kaos is not the only one currently having this problem.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 19.02.2016
    Daily tasks disappeared for me... I have had the "new" login bonus system for some time now, and after many consecutive days the prizes do get better... overall I don't mind that... but what happened to the daily tasks?
    I agree with you, Kaos. I want to know the same thing. What happened to the task points? They probably disappeared from another bug, but regardless of how they disappeared (whether it was from GGE or a bug), they should be returned back. Goodgame Empire needs to fix this, because Kaos is not the only one currently having this problem.

I think that it is a bug and not everyone is getting the daily task points. A player named Bobo44 in my alliance who is also level 70 claims that he gets the daily tasks points and it has been moved to the right above the quest book.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I can get the daily task points now. Don't know why I could not see them earlier, but I see them now as well. Which is good. The rewards are different however and the tasks are slightly different as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • paulus (US1)paulus (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    These are horrible go back to the old way. No food which is what we really need just worthless tools and junk. No troops which are helpful. I can build that stuff you offer easily, but you took away the really useful things. Huge step in the wrong direction.
    paulus @ usa 1
  • the new daily bonuses suck!  Give us crappy built tools, and 100 rubies.  Sorry I rather have the coins, free men and 270 rubies worth of ruby tools that we used to get.  Once again GGE screwing the non ruby player.  Not even worth my time to complete the daily tasks for cheap gems and crap built tools.
  • MoDog (US1)MoDog (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    The rewards are far worse then they were and the system is less advantageous to the players. The point system and related tasks and rewards were far superior to what we can receive now and the tasks are questionable as-well.

For example the third tier rewards are now 20 ladders and 5 battering rams things we can easily make in 40 minutes or so, apposed to free men and a decent amount of food, there is food in the second tier however it is much less then it was. Also you have to complete all the tasks to get the highest reward while on the point system there was a little leeway as you did not have to complete all of the tasks to get the highest reward.

The daily task's rewards are no longer worth logging in daily to complete.
    MoDog @ usa 1
    edited 19.02.2016
    I don't know why people have to come on here complaining all of the time about practically everything. I do miss the food and especially the extra wood and stone for my main castle, but nothing wrong with the new rewards for the daily tasks. Soldiers are fairly easy to get too, except for the Kingsguard. However, those who are motivated enough to get the kingsguard should try to reach The Conqueror or The Terrible instead of complaining about not being able to get them anymore. As for the ruby ladders they may be worth more than 100 rubies, but it is the only reward you get as well for ruby equipment. This time you get more variety of ruby equipment even though it is not much and can be gained much more easily than ruby ladders as well. It is important to use the mercenary camp as well since their are ruby tools there that you can not get anywhere else (besides gifts, alliance rewards, and contests) without spending rubies. Also, it is much easier now to complete all of the task point as well with the only downside being that you have to sabotage someone as well before you can get the 100 rubies. (For those worried about the sabotage part just sabotage only one building even for higher level players unless provoked and don't sabotage the same person every day.)
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    Not a fan of the "New Daily Task". Players lower than lvl 50 are no doubt thrilled and feel challenged. Those above on the other hand would rather not bother with the tiresome pop ups and pointless rewards. The old was much better. The new stinks to high heaven.

Make the new update available to players below lvl 45 and CONTINUE THE OLD daily task for the higher lvl players.

As a suggestion.

P.S. your new update stinks if i wasn't clear on that.
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • I don't know why people have to come on here complaining all of the time about practically everything. I do miss the food and especially the extra wood and stone for my main castle, but nothing wrong with the new rewards for the daily tasks. Soldiers are fairly easy to get too, except for the Kingsguard. However, those who are motivated enough to get the kingsguard should try to reach The Conqueror or The Terrible instead of complaining about not being able to get them anymore. As for the ruby ladders they may be worth more than 100 rubies, but it is the only reward you get as well for ruby equipment. This time you get more variety of ruby equipment even though it is not much and can be gained much more easily than ruby ladders as well. It is important to use the mercenary camp as well since their are ruby tools there that you can not get anywhere else (besides gifts, alliance rewards, and contests) without spending rubies. Also, it is much easier now to complete all of the task point as well with the only downside being that you have to sabotage someone as well before you can get the 100 rubies. (For those worried about the sabotage part just sabotage only one building even for higher level players unless provoked and don't sabotage the same person every day.)
    It is yet another downgrade for the average player. People have every right to state their displeasure with gge schemes and/or the excessive advantages ruby whales get.

We older player complain because we remember when the playing field was level and we were not continually ripped off by GGE. What they have turned this place into is disgusting.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
    I don't know why people have to come on here complaining all of the time about practically everything. I do miss the food and especially the extra wood and stone for my main castle, but nothing wrong with the new rewards for the daily tasks. Soldiers are fairly easy to get too, except for the Kingsguard. However, those who are motivated enough to get the kingsguard should try to reach The Conqueror or The Terrible instead of complaining about not being able to get them anymore. As for the ruby ladders they may be worth more than 100 rubies, but it is the only reward you get as well for ruby equipment. This time you get more variety of ruby equipment even though it is not much and can be gained much more easily than ruby ladders as well. It is important to use the mercenary camp as well since their are ruby tools there that you can not get anywhere else (besides gifts, alliance rewards, and contests) without spending rubies. Also, it is much easier now to complete all of the task point as well with the only downside being that you have to sabotage someone as well before you can get the 100 rubies. (For those worried about the sabotage part just sabotage only one building even for higher level players unless provoked and don't sabotage the same person every day.)
    It is yet another downgrade for the average player. People have every right to state their displeasure with gge schemes and/or the excessive advantages ruby whales get.

We older player complain because we remember when the playing field was level and we were not continually ripped off by GGE. What they have turned this place into is disgusting.
    likely scenario, GGE 'recruits' "interns", free slaves earning work experience. New batch every 6 monts, fall winter/ spring summer, hence disjointed updates for new fresh Jazz.

The oringianl developer is long past pay day to care any more.

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

• The log in rewards suck! If you aren't in all 4 kingdoms yet you have no chance of completing them. Mud tools and low level gems just aren't worth crap. Bring back the troops and speed ups or upgrade the rewards at least.
    Rewards Warrior @ usa 1
    The problem with the 'New Daily Task" is it rob's the reason to perform certain tasks AND receive decent reward.

And here is what happened. GGE got a load of feeble minded sycophant interns and one of them zeroed in on how unfair the daily task is to a low level player and the rest of the moronic interns all nodded their head in unison cause 'someone else' said something and they didn't have to, just agree whole heartedly.

So the motley crew of chicken livers all thought of a great way to even the playing field for all players. Good for low lvl and if high lvl don't like? High lvl dont need and no lose.

This group of shortsighted non game players have no idea what it means to play this game for years. They played it at the beginning and brainstormed, needs more reward for newer players and ignore your long term customers who float the boat.

The interns are not to be trusted. They have pack mentality with absence of foresight. Arbitrary update, "Oh lets do this and make it look like we know something about something we have no clue about." And management is glad they can pass something off as an update and worthy of paycheck.

That is most likely the synapses.

• Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 335
    AWC (US1) said:
    The problem with the 'New Daily Task" is it rob's the reason to perform certain tasks AND receive decent reward.

And here is what happened. GGE got a load of feeble minded sycophant interns and one of them zeroed in on how unfair the daily task is to a low level player and the rest of the moronic interns all nodded their head in unison cause 'someone else' said something and they didn't have to, just agree whole heartedly.

So the motley crew of chicken livers all thought of a great way to even the playing field for all players. Good for low lvl and if high lvl don't like? High lvl dont need and no lose.

This group of shortsighted non game players have no idea what it means to play this game for years. They played it at the beginning and brainstormed, needs more reward for newer players and ignore your long term customers who float the boat.

The interns are not to be trusted. They have pack mentality with absence of foresight. Arbitrary update, "Oh lets do this and make it look like we know something about something we have no clue about." And management is glad they can pass something off as an update and worthy of paycheck.

That is most likely the synapses.
    AWC u used alot of words in there that are making my brain hurt. way to complexed with us lol
    monster100 @ usa 1
    Whelp, guess the stinker is here to stay. This thread is only interested in technical problems from the update, not the general consensus.

The old gave a desire for the lower levels to compete and eventually, reach that carrot. The new bred of GGE game developers have to do something right? Why not destroy the old and add less value nonsense. Check please.

• The rewards need to be much better to make it worthwhile for level 70s. You used to get a lot more for doing less.
    BlackDragonKing @ usa 1
    edited 25.02.2016
    lvl 2 gem ? No thanks.

VIP extra keys was worth the cost. Now , same benefits but no extra keys ... well one extra.

On the other hand, the quality of the login prizes have increased a fair deal verse the extra keys with VIP.

• Okay it gets worse and worse first two days Icon did not appear for the Dailies then the whole server crashed and was down but luckily I had logged in the day it crashed and was able to login when it came back up.Today I login shortly after midnight and see that I went from 479 day login bonuses to 7+ days a crummy level one Gem.  My alliance in Storm Islands ranked fourth place lost two days of an already short month when we were finally able to log in after the crash we rushed to the islands to find the bulk of the Aqua Islands occupied indicating we all did not get the opportunity to reenter at the same time. Food does not compensate for this. Many of our group are missing troops, awards and more.  We should not have to write down our totals of troops resources, Armour, awards, time left in VIP, overseers, drill instructors, plus the awards partially earned and track them to submit tickets. Instead of launching new improved versions of events that now prevent us from earning the Berimond achievements much like the multitude of potions on the list why not ask us if we like what we have and give us replacement goals in the achievements removing all the ones that are now impossible to earn.  I earned these things in this FREE game but also paid real money for much of it. This keeping track of all that is missing is ruining the enjoyment of the game.  Also please shrink the blasted pop ups that steal our rubies while we are busy clicking to recruit. This week the XP bonus one stole 50K of my rubies and in the past Gems have done the same. Put an are you sure on the Pop Ups similar to the one you put in on the demolition would be an easy programming fix to this frustrating costly issue. HELLO IT DOES NOT MAKE ME WANT TO BUY MORE RUBIES TO BE STOLEN.
    gail y smith @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.