Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - New Login Bonus

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, I understand some of the issues you are having with this new login bonus system, and I will let the developers know your criticisms. Please keep the feedback coming, and let our support team know if you run into any problems.

Stan
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    Seriously, what is with GGS & Pop Up? Do you guys have Pop Up fetish or something? Now 1 MORE constant pop up every time I login.
  • leeshir (US1)leeshir (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    GGE, you have taken away not improving!  This new login is awful. We now get less? You are not getting any better but worse and selfish!!!!
    leeshir @ usa 1
  • Today I had no log-in bonus at all! Since I started playing I have always had the pick one of three bonus'.
     I collected yesterday at 6 am est , it was day 91 of playing. I log in today and I can not collect as it does not show day 92!!!!

Can anyone explain this issue I am having? Am I the only one?
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    i really hate the new log in  less prize and cheaper items 

again do NOT like it
    jotto @ usa 1
  • So this upgrade was just to take away 2 of our log-in bonuses? Effectively you just removed part of the bonuses from the later parts of the VIP program.

Should have just put that as the update notes: "Removed the 2 keys bonus from the VIP program".  Would have been a lot more accurate to explain that then try and sugar coat it this much.

WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • The new log-in isn't bad, but what IS bad is that the log-in rewards page shows up EVERY SINGLE TIME I go into the game, not just when I log in. It's just one more annoying window to close. Can't you just have the window show up when you can collect something?
    Kirith Kirin @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey @Kirith Kirin (US1) This is something we have already brought to the devs attention, and hopefully they will make the pop up less intrusive.

-Stan
  • The log in bonus did not show up for me until the 6th day and when I emailed support they told only certain players get it. I am so disappointed with your support that it has turned me off from this game and I will not be spending anymore money on this game. 
  • Who cares about a new log on bonus ? As long as the game has so many bugs that needs to be fixed.Work on that GGE=BUGS that's should be NO.1 Nothing else
    grower316 @ usa 1
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    few ppl, including me in my alliance are puzzled about the number of days in login bonus..

What does it counts?
    how many days u logged in without missing a day?
    how many days u have been in alliance?
    how many days u been in game?
     Can someone answer so we can stop this madness?

personally i think it is consecutive days without missing a day, could also be time VIP mode is active...not sure...It cannot be the birthday since i started the game...

thanx,
    SIMisEK

How many days you have logged in without missing a day. I know the days I was gone so only at 45 days. A person in our alliance has 1754 days and they have played everyday since they began
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• AND TO THE REST OF YOU ...STOP WHINING JEESSHH...THAT IS ALL YOU... DO PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN!!! IF IT IS TO HARD , GO PLAY CHECKERS IN THE PARK
    tony they pay for extra login  bonus keys. Now we do not get them. Give us extra slots or revert this back. We are bring ripped off. We have every reason to complain!
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • SFCRAD (US1)SFCRAD (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    This new update doesn't work! Now it only lets you send resources that are equal to where you need them. I have my main able to ship 2500 of anything. But now with update if my op has 1000 stone and I try sending 2500 stone it only shows 1000 able to ship So I have to keep sending till it's up to 2500 at the receiving end spending coins all the way. The new bonus is ok but getting only 1 gift maybe a special 1 too is not the 3 or more with the old bonus. Anything to make us spend more time, coins, and maybe rubies. Put it back the way it was.
  • I have soo much of thoose problems
  • You can still get three gifts with this new login bonus, and if you build up your consecutive days the rewards seem better than the old login bonus. 7500 food, 10 deathly horrors, and 4 lottery tickets are all pretty good rewards that you can get. And you can now see what you want your regular reward to be.

ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • login bonus stopped working for me on dec-7-2015, didn't pop up at login, and when I accessed through management I see the old prizes that I picked last week. tried sending support ticket 3x and support is not working. WTF???
  • Once logged in and the Daily Bonus has been used it needs not to be shown again till the next day .  

Now that would be a useful change .
    thatevrydaynoob @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    for the last 4 days login bonus is stuck on 35 days WTF ?????
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • the ice championship was back one min, then  disappeared  were did it go ?

• My login bonus is not working either. Ice championship has disappeared now though.
Sign In to comment.