Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - New Login Bonus

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey everyone, Go ahead and post any feedback or questions you have regarding our latest update in here. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Regards,
Stan

Comments

• Do Berimond titles give Power points too? I'd assume so but want to make sure. And does the title you have selected only give power points?
    Thanks!
    Lord septimus @us1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey @Lord septimus (US1) You will get points for Berimond, Glory and Storm Island (Only Storm lord) titles.

-Stan
  • Ok Thanks! :smile: 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Will rewards be changed for the new login bonus?

Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire, Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves, not rules.~

#GrayatPlsRespawn

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Does this mean I'll finally get my daily log in bonus back, so my punishment detail will be over?  I highly doubt there will be something in it for us guinea pigs who have gone without for so long though.
  •      Alright, alright, so good for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • this new daily login bonus is horrible please go back to the other version 
    its NOT the things that go bump in the night you should be afraid of

-xfiend
    25.jpg
    13.jpg
    15.jpg
  • Seems as though if you have troops parked they do not show up on your travel log after this update. So, you are unable to recall your troops back to your main/op.  Do you even test your updates in a preproduction environment prior to release? 
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • Sooo, I had three extra keys via VIP time, 
    now that's moot. 
    So I lost three prizes, because of what?

Guess I stop spending rubies on weekly VIP! 
    Thanks GGS!
  • new login is stupid can we get the old one back please?

went from 3 daily login bonus to 2, none of the 3 options we get to pick from for 1 of the bonuses were the 10 rubies i get pretty much daily. and instead of the 2 extra keys i would get for vip mode i get one more bonus. so went from 3 to possible 5 keys to unlock chests to 2 possible 3 crappy bonuses for login!!!
    makes me sad and angry, why not ask players if they think there is something wrong with things before you change them??  I have been playing for sometime now and never thought there was anything wrong with the login the way it was. I know some people had issues where they didn't get it at all but that's a coding issue on your end and usually a result of your updates which only happens because you do not do a test run of the update before you apply it to game and then when it glitches you have some issue you cannot fix with a patch.
    Greywolf77 @ usa 1
  • Smick (US1)Smick (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    New login bonus pops up every time I log in - even after I've selected a bonus.
    Smick @ usa 1
  • New login bonus pops up every time I log in - even after I've selected a bonus.
    Yeah same here, its slightly annoying. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • I wish the log in bouness explained it self a bit more and yea its annoying also you guys just beefed up the strongest players on server a even more disadvantage to us Negan whent from 800k power to 1.4 million after the update I only gained 10k power I have the same stuff he does explain please?
  • Farnell (US1)Farnell (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2015
    I used to get 7 login keys.  Now I get three gifts.  I guess it was costing GGE too much to give people extra gifts as they increased their VIP points.  Way to go!  Take away from us to increase your profits.
    Farnell @ usa 1
  • It's ok 
  • few ppl, including me in my alliance are puzzled about the number of days in login bonus..

What does it counts?
    how many days u logged in without missing a day?
    how many days u have been in alliance?
    how many days u been in game?
     Can someone answer so we can stop this madness?

personally i think it is consecutive days without missing a day, could also be time VIP mode is active...not sure...It cannot be the birthday since i started the game...

thanx,
    SIMisEK
    simisek @ usa 1
  • I like it!!!...it's about time ....thanks!!! must take a dumb non ruby player to want it ,but it works for me I THINK IT'S A GOOD THING
    tony3030 @ usa 1
  • AND TO THE REST OF YOU ...STOP WHINING JEESSHH...THAT IS ALL YOU... DO PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN!!! IF IT IS TO HARD , GO PLAY CHECKERS IN THE PARK
    tony3030 @ usa 1
  • HERES SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH YOUR WINE
    tony3030 @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    few ppl, including me in my alliance are puzzled about the number of days in login bonus..

What does it counts?
    how many days u logged in without missing a day?
    how many days u have been in alliance?
    how many days u been in game?
     Can someone answer so we can stop this madness?

personally i think it is consecutive days without missing a day, could also be time VIP mode is active...not sure...It cannot be the birthday since i started the game...

thanx,
    SIMisEK
    Hey man, The daily login bonus counts the number of days you logged into the game consecutively.

Stan
Sign In to comment.