Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Rise of Samurai

2»

Comments

• The Samuris are not  the same as Nomads. The rewards are different and tools and soldiers are much easier to get from Samuris than from Nomads as well. Decorations and armor pieces are not easy to get from Nomad Invasions, but a lot of people want them and this includes me as well. At least once in a while there should be a Samuri Invasion. It is because of haters that the Samuri Invasion is being prevented from taking place and I am sure I am not the only one complaining about this either. In addition, I don't even spend rubies on a card game, but I enjoy it though and sometimes I win as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • We might have had another Nomad Invasion because of the previous glitch with the earlier Nomad Invasion, but I am hoping that we will have another Samuri Invasion eventually at some point.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 335
    How would u guys like to run a game that needs fixed alot? just chill and stop being so But-Hurt
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • The Jap Nomads are just more Nomads in drag ... Trash them !   Not worth the time or effort ! 

GET RID OF THIS WINTER TOURNAMENT CRAP !   ITS BS !

NEWS FLASH TO GGE ...EverGreen is suppose to be GREEN ! 
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    Yes, KEEP THE SAMURAI, though it wouldn't hurt if the Nomads had good rewards too.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • ***NOTE --  I am a resouce player who gets rubies through looting RBC's and Earned a super cast. from the Ice Event and a great Commander from hard looting.

I'm not sure why most people genuinely hate the Samurai. I understand that the Samurai are just another version of the existing Nomad event but the GGE team is obviously listening to the demands of their customers in this new update.

People are always annoyed that ruby-players can afford buying some of the best equipment and decorations, and these events are a way to bring back balance.

Now you can earn buying Commanders and Castellans that are of similar quality to the Super's that some people spend thousands of Real dollars on for free! Similarly, with a lot of effort you can earn decorations like the Terracotta Soldiers which diminish the value of ruby-bought Festival Squares.

Instead of complaining off of the silliest things, people should appreciate that they now have a chance to stand against people who BOUGHT their way to the top.

Agreed 11/10 I got 2 Ice casts now lmao.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Lord septimus (US1)Lord septimus (US1) Posts: 775
    edited 30.01.2016
    ***NOTE --  I am a resouce player who gets rubies through looting RBC's and Earned a super cast. from the Ice Event and a great Commander from hard looting.

I'm not sure why most people genuinely hate the Samurai. I understand that the Samurai are just another version of the existing Nomad event but the GGE team is obviously listening to the demands of their customers in this new update.

People are always annoyed that ruby-players can afford buying some of the best equipment and decorations, and these events are a way to bring back balance.

Now you can earn buying Commanders and Castellans that are of similar quality to the Super's that some people spend thousands of Real dollars on for free! Similarly, with a lot of effort you can earn decorations like the Terracotta Soldiers which diminish the value of ruby-bought Festival Squares.

Instead of complaining off of the silliest things, people should appreciate that they now have a chance to stand against people who BOUGHT their way to the top.

Agreed 11/10 I got 2 Ice casts now lmao.
    Yeah very nice,

and you can also make a very nice sams cast with a 20 cy bonus with the full set -very useful 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    I know this is a very old thread, but I want to request that the card game for samurai is put in again. Make it optional, those who don' like don't haved to do it. I liked it much more than the current nomad clone. I played the cheapest game and got plenty of jackpots. That is not the reason I want it back though, I want it back because you could win rubies.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• Me to I never got to do it
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    I know this is a very old thread, but I want to request that the card game for samurai is put in again. Make it optional, those who don' like don't haved to do it. I liked it much more than the current nomad clone. I played the cheapest game and got plenty of jackpots. That is not the reason I want it back though, I want it back because you could win rubies.

The Samurai card game is never coming back. 

1) Too many people disliked it

2) Empire wants resource players to still play the game by giving them a chance to earn great Comm/Casts.

3) Empire doesn't want people to earn too many free rubies such as the 500-12k rubies you could have earned with the card game.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Aw to bad
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    As they say, never say never. I can't really tell you if the team will be bringing back the Samurai event back, but I can tell you there is some awesome stuff on the horizon ;)

-Popeye 
Sign In to comment.