Update: 12.10.2015 Rise of the Samurai Invasion!
This week´s update is all about events:
Samurai Invasion - General information
- The Samurai Invasion will be an event similar to the Nomad Invasion
Samurai camps (Enemy NPC camps) will spawn around your castle on the world map
When attacking these Samurai camps, you can collect event currency (Samurai Tokens), which you can later use in a mini game to obtain rewards, instead of the usual merchant trading
- There will be a Single player and Alliance version of the event
Samurai Invasion - Camps
- Samurai Camps will act just like Nomad Camps, being assigned to you as an individual and not globally targetable
Travel distance between you and the Samurai Camps is preset. The distance is always the same regardless of which location you send your attack from.
Depending on the level of the camp, the strength of its defense, the amount and quality of the loot it holds, as well as the cooldown for re-attacking it, will vary
The aforementioned cooldown can be skipped using time skips or rubies
The default level of a camp depends on your player level at the moment the event begins. There will also be a maximum level.
The level of an individual camp increases with each and every successful attack on it
You can attack the camps normally, unleash shadow-attacks, spy on them (no sabotage or plague doctors, however) and bookmark their locations (but no alliance bookmarks)
- You can loot both resources and Samurai Tokens from Samurai Camps
Samurai Invasion - Path to Enlightenment card game
- You can use your Samurai tokens to participate in the Path of Enlightenment card game
In this game, you can choose between multiple cards with different prize pools beneath them, and then have to complete “the way of the samurai” by revealing prizes below game tiles without finding empty tiles
- To gain the top reward, you need to find 5 rewards without getting 3 empty tiles
Samurai Invasion - Samurai Token Booster
- A token booster can be purchased for the Samurai Invasion, similar to the Khan Tablet boosters available in the Nomad Invasion
These boosters will be given out as event rewards, and can also be purchased
- Boosters cannot be stored as they will immediately be activated
Samurai Invasion - Tool vendor
- The Samurai tool vendor sells special siege tools that you can only use against Samurai Camps
The anti-samurai tools do not appear in battles against other castle lords/camps
- When the invasion event ends, you will keep these tools until the next invasion event.
Invasion of the Foreign Empire - Changes
High level players will now face more defenders in the foreign castles than before
Also, the attacks coming from the foreign castles will be made stronger for these players
- Level 70 players will now also face foreign players that are at around their level and thus can use their legend skills against the foreign castles
You can discuss the update as usual HERE in the Discussion Thread!
When the update is taking place will be announced at a later date.
Your Empire Team
Addition: Explanation of the Path to Enlightenment Game
When you go to play the Path to Enlightenment game, you will first be given the choice between 3 game options, each with different rewards and varying token prices.
Once you’ve exchanged your tokens for a
card, you can then play the Path to Enlightenment game. You will then be
presented with a series of face down cards. Clicking a card will reveal
what’s beneath it, either a Reward or a Cross.
Every time you reveal a reward, the Way of the Samurai lanterns will light up. If you manage to light up all 5 spots by finding 5 rewards, you’ll win the rewards you found as well as the main reward presented on the card you selected originally. However, if you find 3 crosses before you manage to achieve 5 rewards, you will only receive the rewards that you found so far. Even if you only find 3 crosses and no rewards, you will still receive a participation prize for your efforts.