Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update: Glory Titles + Berimond Optimizations

Hey everyone! Please leave any feedback or questions about our latest update in here.

Happy gaming!

-Stan

Comments

• seems like its getting to be that time to quit the game... again.

not against change necessarily, but this game is becoming way different then what i signed up to play.
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • Terth (US1)Terth (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    I see a post in the latest update thread at 10:03 saying we can re-enter the game.  it is 10:30 now, and I still get the maintenance banner.  Is the game back up?
    Terth @ usa 1
  • Not for me.  refreshed several times still, "under maintenance"
    Rayderr @ usa 1
  • I'm having the same problem
  • Wouldn't mind the downtime so much if they suspended food consumption during that time.
    Rayderr @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, We know there is an issue with logging, in and we are working to address it as soon as possible. I will keep you updated as I hear more.

-Stan
  • Terth (US1)Terth (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Stan,

Any compensation expected for lost feasting time, or troop loss for those that can't get on to farm enough to keep them fed?

Terth @ usa 1
  • Astrix (US1)Astrix (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I and some members of my alliance can't collect our login bonuses could u get support to fix that
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Well thank you for making us repair legendary buildings with kingdom resources again. We all missed that update.
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey everyone! Please leave any feedback or questions about our latest update in here.

Happy gaming!

-Stan

I love this new update personally it's a really nice update the glory rank looks a bit fancier I just over all love this update.

Best Regards,

John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    CM Popeye said:

Happy gaming!

-Stan

I love this new update personally it's a really nice update the glory rank looks a bit fancier I just over all love this update.

Best Regards,

John

Wait until you find one bug after another.
  • I and some members of my alliance can't collect our login bonuses could u get support to fix that
    I had logged in prior to the 2 hour downtime and collected my daily gifts.  When I logged back in after the downtime, it had reset my login bonuses.  However, I could not select any of the squares I had selected earlier.  I could only select the ones I had not selected prior to the downtime.
    Rayderr @ usa 1
  • Astrix (US1)Astrix (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I like it too its the glitches that r annoying

• I have discovered so many glitches that have cropped up from this updated... i'm tired of glitches.
  • Hope it doesn't take them 2+ hours again.
    Rayderr @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:

Happy gaming!

-Stan

Best Regards,

John

Wait until you find one bug after another.

Idc I find my way around glitches point them out to cms and get them fixed like a boss.

Best Regards,

John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • hoskins (US1)hoskins (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    how do you use the glory of berimond flag. I see them but I can't place them anywhere
    hoskins @ usa 1
  • I <3 this update but can u drop glory loss down 2 1% because at 2% I'm losing over 100 glory a day personally I think this is a money trap no offense GGS but this is a money trap to get people buy rubies to get men and attack large amounts of people.

Best Regards,

John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Hi,

I like Berimont event now playing it....love it

Thanks GGE

War Princess
  • Loving the event, and the big up for this update, it your master stroke of GENIUS to make it so we can recruit special troops in other castles by competing in berimond! that was utter brilliance!

Thank you GGS!

(I swear, I am not stalking you coolking, your just stalking me before I get there)
    I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
Sign In to comment.