Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: New Glory Titles and Castle View

Hey guys,

Let me know what you think about our latest update. Do you already have an eye on one of our fancy new titles? I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Kind regards,
Stan

Comments

• I like anything new that HONOR's the steps that have been taken already: These recruit and equitment built time frames.
    I do not agree with! It makes what I have done in the 'RESEARCH TOWER' and the up grades with my
    'DRILL GROUND' to level 5~ A waste of time and money!
    D.R. Vigil
  • Nemo06c (US1)Nemo06c (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 14.09.2015
    The 2 bonus barrows in the bottom disapeared??

Edit: Sorry I just found them... very bad spot !!!
    Nemo06c @ usa 1
  • edited 14.09.2015

Where are the New Units? Nothing's in barracks?
    king mustafa.h @ usa1

Founder of Original Valorous Sky Kingdom (VSK) 2013-2015
    http://prntscr.com/88qyhl

Co-Leader & Proud Member of Hellbent! (formerly Imperial VSK)
    onoCiDx.png

• Where are the New Units? Nothing's in barracks?
    king mustafa.h @ usa1

Founder of Original Valorous Sky Kingdom (VSK) 2013-2015
    http://prntscr.com/88qyhl

Co-Leader & Proud Member of Hellbent! (formerly Imperial VSK)
    onoCiDx.png
  • I think this is I a bug but those of us who already had the new glory titles are unable to recruit the new units.  They do not show up in the barracks, which is a shame, cause I am Fearless and am ready to recruit.

The barracks looks no different than before and there are no new units there.

danielbannister @ usa 1
  • Ok, I figured out the bug.....I am being called The Feared by the system, but that is a glitch, I am not in top 10 for glory so I am really The Fearless, not The Feared, despite the system calling me that.

Can GGE fix this bug?  It's gonna mess up the server as it DOES show that I get a 10 percent attack bonus that I should not be getting.  I'd hate to get hit by someone with that bonus that should not be getting it, like myself.

danielbannister @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, If you are having any issues at all with anything in the new update, please contact support as soon as you can so they can investigate.

Kind regards,
    Stan
  • Brickstin (US1)Brickstin (US1) US1 Posts: 74
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys,

Let me know what you think about our latest update. Do you already have an eye on one of our fancy new titles? I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Kind regards,
    Stan
    The titles are nice but the way the food/stone carts have been moved to the corners of the castle barriers is now out of view, now i have to move around more just to collect these, I don't understand why they are put out of complete view now: why not just put the wood/food and stone wooden carts near each other to ? or at least put them half way between the castle wall borders instead at the diamond ends.

Or would it be possible to allow a farther zoom out feature?

Probably would be easier to have castle view be default zoomed further out by maybe an inch?
  • daisybee (US1)daisybee (US1) US1 Posts: 56

I like the new look.  It took me a few seconds to find my resource carts, found two, and still do not see the third one.  I think I collected the food and stone...maybe the wood and stone.  I didn't see the contents before I collected it and it sits between the harvest field and the woods.  I also like the look and location of the merchant tents outside the castle...very neat!

daisybee @ usa 1
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    The bonus carts placement is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! The Stone & Food are out of the view even at smallest zoom view. The Wood one is right in top middle, BUT the ready to collect indication is NOT visible at smallest zoom view too, either you need to hover the mouse over it or drag the view down a bit.

ALL bonus cart SHOULD BE  clearly visible at smallest zoom view, along with indication whether it's ready to be picked or not.

The NEW vies IS WORST!!!!! Causing us nee to move around the view, where as before we just scroll to the smallest zoom view and ALL are seen.
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    The bonus carts placement is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! The Stone & Food are out of the view even at smallest zoom view. The Wood one is right in top middle, BUT the ready to collect indication is NOT visible at smallest zoom view too, either you need to hover the mouse over it or drag the view down a bit.

ALL bonus cart SHOULD BE  clearly visible at smallest zoom view, along with indication whether it's ready to be picked or not.

The NEW vies IS WORST!!!!! Causing us nee to move around the view, where as before we just scroll to the smallest zoom view and ALL are seen.
    And not only that, it turned out bonus event such as wolf scaring the farmers, etc, ALSO obscured from the smallest view. So basically, not we MUST move around the freaking screen. LMAO, I literally can't think anything dumber that this design.
  • RbP (US1)RbP (US1) Posts: 10
    I hate the new view.....the carts are hard to see. Could see the castle just fine before.....sometimes change is not good. This is one of those times.
    RbP @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys,

Kind regards,
    Stan

Doctoroflove @ usa 1
  • I don't like it one bit and because I'm a lend 70+52 I lose my VIP status and cannot recruit and process tools with only 2 slots available? Why punish us higher up in the game?
    Doctoroflove @ usa 1
  • The placement of the resource barrows just plain sucks. It should be visible without moving the screen to find them and you should be able to see all 3 at the same time. The rest of the reorganization doesn't really make much difference, unless we will no longer have times what the tents turn tiny as the do from time to time. But the drawback of the barrows being off screen far outweighs any benefits otherwise gained. I would rather have it return to the way that it was! PLEASE fix that immediately, before the next update. I collect the barrows when I see that they are full, I'll miss many opportunities to collect if I have to go looking for them. The guy that thought that was a good idea should be slapped.
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, If you are having any issues at all with anything in the new update, please contact support as soon as you can so they can investigate.

Kind regards,
    Stan
    I already contacted them early today and still no contact fro them!
    Doctoroflove @ usa 1
  • Again the changes are not favorable to higher ranked players as the changes have dropped me lower just because you added more higher ranked titles+more money spent to achieve them..not good for the players and no reward for time and money already spent!!
    Doctoroflove @ usa 1
    Hey guys, Thanks for the feedback so far. I can see that most of you are not in favor of the new view, and the placement of the free resource barrows. While I do not think this will change, I can ask about the possibility of adding a bit more zoom out so you can see all elements on screen at once.

We are aware of some issues with recruiting the new troops, and they will be addressed as soon as possible. Please keep the feedback coming!

Sincerely,
    Stan
  • THE ONLY PART OF THE UPDATE I DONT LIKE IS THE NEW GLORY TITLES. MY ONLY QUESTION IS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE ARE ALOT OF OTHER THINGS IN THE GAME THAT NEED TO BE WORKED ON. AND OF COURSE NEW ATTACK TROOPS AND NO NEW DEFENSE TROOPS.  THATS ALWAYS THE CASE. HEY HEARS A SUGGESTION  HOW ABOUT SOME NEW DEFENDERS TO HELP DEFEND OURSELVES FROM ALL THESE TROOPS.

dunk-a-chino @ usa 1
    Hey guys, Just a quick update on the uhhhhhm update. Our bug team is aware of some issues with the new titles, and they are working to get them addressed as soon as possible. Please keep your feedback coming!

Regards, 
    Stan
Sign In to comment.