Testserver Issue

Dear Goodgame studios,

as you maybe noticed the Test Server activity is going lower and lower with every restart.

Bugs in the game aren’t fixed right when you close the test server, the community isn’t even really informed about the situation and the shutdown so they can delete their units.

We all know this server doesn’t bring you money in, but we are already a small community caused of the shutdowns and it won’t cost you much money to let us play the game.

The main problem of the test server Is the shutdown, nobody wants to play active for a server where he can’t even decide when he plays.

The only option to make a good test server is to go with the community like in the community talks not with testserver talks but at least to make a good experience for both sides.

The players doesn’t even want to report bugs anymore because they want to use the time they have, the test server is a complete own game version/experience and that’s the special touch of it, don’t destroy it please.

I don’t know if you deleted the labor and monument because of the tools peoples good from it but this function is a part of the test server too, you need much points to test all important features of the game, what would be if the samu chest doesn’t work right and nobody can buy it because there are not enough points.

so please, you already make good presents for us, just let us a game vve can play, or the test server will die completely after more shutdowns.

so everybody, let’s make test server great again, copy this thread in your alliance description to share our opinion and write a comment to also show it goodgame studios. B)

Comments

• you wrote it very nice...and I agree ...i think ...with everything

...we want our good old TESTSERVER back !!!
  • I fully agree with the author.Soon the server will not remain players who tested
  • Hello everyone,
    at first i would say that my main language is german so my englisch isnt very good sorry for that ;)
    To my perosn iam the leader of a Top 20 Allinace his name is "Die Rächer"
    an i fully agree witrh the other ist very complicatet to test new events or other stuff wen 80% off my members are not online because the server shuttet down 2 months ago.
    an you said here im forum thats no rela playable server is but if i must have 1 skype chat to have kontact with my mebers when the testserver is down it´s harder when on the live server.

so my perosnla opinion is let the server always run an shut it down for the updates. and the please set a post in the forum wehne you shut then down for 1-4 hours

so i hope you will read this

LG issi
    Einmal Rächer, immer Rächer
  • Why do not they come more gifts? No events? You can not do anything in the game.
    imbativel zumbi @ br 1
  • maybe...  7pm... some.. gift.  

• For more than an hour I have not been able to log into my account, and even before that there was no possibility for me to open a castle in the islands, absolutely all other sites are working properly, checked, the problem is not as an Internet-connections..
    Skeptical cougar. Big cat with big heart. General of Defence, alliance Russian Invader from the test - server. 
  • i didnt think the test server would be so boring i thought we were allways given loads of troops and super coms and events last 24 hours but there is nothing outside my main castle not even a special offer to look at
  • I've been trying to go over to my place for more than 15 minutes and I see this window instead of the game, did anyone face the same problem ??

Skeptical cougar. Big cat with big heart. General of Defence, alliance Russian Invader from the test - server. 
  • I've been trying to go over to my place for more than 15 minutes and I see this window instead of the game, did anyone face the same problem ??

Yes that is hapening to me

PROUD, YOUNGEST MEMBER OF MISC: UNITED

This is a known glitch in the server. Unfortunately, the server will close soon and GGE said that this will not be fixed by the time the server is shutdown....again...

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• Schöner guter Abend wollte mich mal fragen, warum ich mit markustetzlaff BEREITS noch nicht auf dem testserver bin.
    Hoffe, das ist so schnell wie möglich gelöst 
    markustetzlaff @ de 1
  • Schöner guter Abend wollte mich mal fragen, warum ich mit markustetzlaff BEREITS noch nicht auf dem testserver bin.
    Hoffe, das ist so schnell wie möglich gelöst 
    Hey markus du frag nicht geht wohl vielen so einfach mal beim support melden;)
    Einmal Rächer, immer Rächer
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    edited 19.05.2017
    Hi there,

Not sure I understood correctly since it's in German but we're having login issues for some users.
    We'll try to post information as soon as we have some in the relevant announcement.

Please note that Support will not be able to assist you for Test Server issues.

You can always write to Bugwatch team members if you're facing an issue.

Also please remember that the Test forum language is English.
    If you write in other languages we won't be able to answer your comments.

Best,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • You have not yet managed to solve the login problem this is now the second testserver start where some do not come in and only does not delete with caches or delete the browser course I have made everything the only thing GG can do is cash I will not come back this time
    I think the game completely to leave and my Acc synonymous to delete on D1 and should not make GG I have a nice lawyer who is pleased to take such a business to sue then very very expensive
    markustetzlaff @ de 1
  • douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) Posts: 157
    edited 28.06.2017
    Hello,

I think the wishing well have a bug.
    http://prntscr.com/fp7thl
    in the testserver

Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• 2Isv14 (US1)2Isv14 (US1) Posts: 416
    edited 28.06.2017
    @douwew (NL1), I think you need to make a new thread for that. It is a separate issue than the one that is issued here. I could be wrong but I believe it would be easier to solve with it having its own thread

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• WintermuteWintermute Posts: 325Bugwatch
    edited 29.06.2017
    Hey guys,

I got a bunch of sad news and I think I should post the announcement I recently did also here:

Hey guys,
    sadly there was a human error in the script that prevented your castles from getting ruined. Some castles got a corrupted time stamp and got broken beyond repair. We tried several times to correct the error, but in the end we have to admit it's not possible for us.
    If you are affected, please create a new account (if you haven't already) and start again. Once I got more manpower in the office I'll check to get you guys more EQ and staff to start again.
    Please remember: Things like this can always happen on a testserver. Actually, those errors are the reasons why testservers were invented.

• WintermuteWintermute Posts: 325Bugwatch
    Hey,

for a change some good news. Sever devs tried again and at least for one account it was working now. Please check if you are able to login now.
Sign In to comment.