Home Feedback

An Idea- things for the gifts.

1. gift:  8 million wood and stone, 5million ore, glass, coal, oil and 50million food. 
2. gift: 100 million gold and 1 million rubin.
3. gift. 100 thousand of each new builder items. and bbuilder and upgrade tokens
4. gift  1 thousand ticket for the new wheel of fortune.
5. gift 5 thousand veteran demon horror, 5 thousand veteran deathly horror and 5 or 10million food
6. gift 5 thousand  veteran flame bearer ,5 thousand veteran composite bowman and 5 or 10 million food.
Thank you if you make this gifts. I think every player will be happy if we get one of these gifts.

Best Answers

• edited 28.01.2020 Accepted Answer
       I agree with Zoli's opinion and I would like to make a few comments.
    We know that the test server is increasingly empty, without adequate support and without answers, players are abandoning this server, which was once very good and productive for its "testing" purpose. First of all we would like gifts more suited to the reality of the server, it is unnecessary to earn a lot of soldiers and little food. We need a good amount of rubies, coins, and resources since to test and maintain the account we need to spend something constantly, if the server remains monotonous soon there will be no more players, and I will be one who will leave due to lack of innovation, good gifts and players.

Thank you and your attention and we look forward to a brief reply.
  • Accepted Answer
    I agree with all people here.
    You came with nice idea of test server......and now? Nobody cares about it. No gift, no bugs repair. :'(

Give us something to help testing here :smile:, also few thousand of tools will be useful :wink:
  • Accepted Answer
    Ohh and we need a lot of time skipper. Send this in gift please.
  • jefferymolnar (US1)jefferymolnar (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    what happen to the gifts we get for are time testing 
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • Lord Gabriel (PL1)Lord Gabriel (PL1) PL1 Posts: 7
    Accepted Answer
    Is very good idea :hushed:  zoli 
  • Accepted Answer
    We know that the test server is increasingly empty, without adequate support and without answers, players are abandoning this server, which was once very good and productive for its "testing" purpose. First of all we would like gifts more suited to the reality of the server, it is unnecessary to earn a lot of soldiers and little food. We need a good amount of rubies, coins, and resources since to test and maintain the account we need to spend something constantly, if the server remains monotonous soon there will be no more players, and I will be one who will leave due to lack of innovation, good gifts and players.

Foarte Adevarat ! De cand am intrat pe Beta nu am vazut un cadou sa dea sau eveniment ..Numai alea de la inceput ..si joc de o saptamana ..
    else { format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been banned by %s, reason: %s", GetName(id), GetName(playerid), reason); MesajLung2(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string); }

Answers

• edited 28.01.2020 Accepted Answer

• Accepted Answer
    I agree with all people here.
    You came with nice idea of test server......and now? Nobody cares about it. No gift, no bugs repair. :'(

Give us something to help testing here :smile:, also few thousand of tools will be useful :wink:
  • Accepted Answer
    Ohh and we need a lot of time skipper. Send this in gift please.
  • i dont see any gift :))

• jefferymolnar (US1)jefferymolnar (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    what happen to the gifts we get for are time testing 
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • no gift youppi:)
  • Accepted Answer

Foarte Adevarat ! De cand am intrat pe Beta nu am vazut un cadou sa dea sau eveniment ..Numai alea de la inceput ..si joc de o saptamana ..
    else { format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been banned by %s, reason: %s", GetName(id), GetName(playerid), reason); MesajLung2(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string); }
Sign In to comment.