Home General Issues and Major Complains

Relic bakery

Nothing about this  :p ?

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,584
    edited 15.10.2019
    AND there are PREMIUM versions of them as well.  Clearly, you will put one in the Standard Bakery, and one in the Relic Bakery.

The Premium adds double the storage capacity of the standard.  

and it TRIPLES the production possible.  Who doesn't need a level 1 farmhouse with 3,000 food output?  Just adding another 20,000 food production to those who can afford it.  At least it isn't base food production.  But then, why wouldn't they?

So, nothing new in this Test Server run, eh?  Just a glimpse of the Relic Bakery and the Premium Blueprints...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Going to need some more coins...…….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    Just no to more food production or storage in the game.  The amounts are already ridiculous and there is no need to go to ludicrous.  People who actually play the game have been saying no to more food for a long time now.  It's time GGE listened to us.
    Just no to more food production or storage in the game.  The amounts are already ridiculous and there is no need to go to ludicrous.  People who actually play the game have been saying no to more food for a long time now.  It's time GGE listened to us.
    @Dr. Cortex 
    Are you taking note of this?  IS this feedback being heard?  I agree with @bernhardt (US1) I was being sarcastic in my prior post. (if you couldn't tell)  The food storage / production that is now available to the highest level players / buyers is so high that they can house Defense BY THEMSELVES at levels that entire Alliances used to be required to reach.   As this continues to grow, it makes them invulnerable to attack and others of more modest means, become frustrated by attacks when they cannot retaliate.  Even with the stronger Relic Commanders, there is no overcoming a defense force of that size.  Add in just one or 2 supporting players, and there is 100k+ defense with the Relic Cast and wall build items adding hundreds of defenders to the wall.  Paint the wall RED, is all you can do.

PvP has become the realm of the top Players/Buyers only.  The rest of us, are limited to events and getting burned.

The food production and storage amounts, are a large part of this...……..

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Bugwatch Posts: 305
    Hi guys,

thanks for your feedback! I will forward it to the design/ balancing department. Let's see what they think about it.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    @Dr. Cortex

Thanks for your efforts.

I want to express some more factors regarding the food, direction the game is going and the speed of it. 

The only reason for more food that I can see from the developers viewpoint is more food=more trains/hits on Sams/nomads/beri and weak fl/bc which will drive more tool and booster purchases.  That might be true for the heavy spending event players, but not for anybody else.  That will work for a short period of time until even the event spenders get bored.  I pretty much stop the minute the trains start.  Running trains is boring and tedious to me.

The game need more events that require thought and skill.  The Daimyos was an attempt at this, but the cost to reward ratio is much too high.  We used to have the alliance tournaments, and the events were a means to the end of PvP not the end itself.  The developers have lost sight of this.

The changes are being implemented at an ever increasing pace.  It smacks of desperation.  The game should be fun, not something akin to a job or workout where the treadmill keeps going faster and faster - typically sooner rather than later people just hit stop/eject and quit rather than suffer.

I'm posting this here because the regular forums just seem to be ineffective at communicating the above.  Not sure if it's the CMs and BMs not forwarding or if they're not being heard in their communications channels.
Sign In to comment.