Home Balancing and numbers

Build Items please?

@Dr. Cortex Can you gift us a hundred thousand or two of the items needed to build the new craft items?

Purified water, Clay, Paint, Rope, Precious Metals, and Magma Stone???

It would help us to test these out...…….
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Bugwatch Posts: 305
    edited 20.08.2019
    Good morning,
    the gift with the materials is scheduled is scheduled to appear in around 5 hours. :)

Have fun!
    Post edited by Dr. Cortex on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,677
    @Dr. Cortex 

Much appreciated!  But, now we need the coins to get the Blueprints.  5M only lets  us craft level 1....

Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 20.08.2019
    Also, not seeing any dethrone option?  Or seeing the "global effect" for boosted glory from defeating "certain types".  Guidance please!  

Good night.
    Sleep well.

@Wasso (INT3)
    I will schedule a new Gift for today, which will have more coins in it. :) 
    Now, one global effect should be active. I will schedule a different one for a later point. "Dethrone" is currently not active on the server, yep, but don't worry, it is still in the game and will be active on the normal live servers. 
    As of last night's testing, I did notice an increase in the number of defense troops in the targets.  Not massively to the level many people are asking for, but enough to be noticeable.  As I recall, I hit a couple 1k and a 2k castle along with the 750s and 500s.  

I will log into the Test Server a little bit later on for more.  Is there a way to "see" the global effect that is active?  Or is that a hidden background feature to prevent exploits?  Reason for the question is, I cannot tell if it is doing anything, if I don't know what it is SUPPOSED to be doing.  :)

Although, you may be seeing it for us...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 21.08.2019
    I am happy to hear that you noticed the increase in the number of troops. :)
    You can see all global effects by clicking on the icon at the top right. There was an issue with the language deploy to the test server and you might only see textIDs in some languages right now, but those are the effects that are currently active over there (I took the screenshot on one of our internal servers, so please ignore the runtime):

Thank you for that!  Perhaps they weren't active when I was on, as I did not see the global Icon that we see in the Outer Realm when I was on last night.

I will pop into the Test Server shortly to see what I can see.  NOW I understand that the Glory boost will be on the troops USED against the target.  Will they stack?  As we can  use 2 troops types on the Flanks and 6 on the front, that would be potential for 10 different troop types per wave.  I know we don't have 60 troop types - but you can get my question......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Lord I hope it's not on the troops used against.  Those listed are all defensive troops and as such worthless to send against Glory Invasion targets.  Now if the glory invasion targets attacked that would be different.  I think the wording needs to be fixed.  Try  for example:  Flame Bearers reward 50% more glory in Glory Invasion castles.

@Dr. Cortex
    edited 22.08.2019
    @bernhardt (US1)  LOL!  Yes, I read it too fast...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

@bernhardt (US1)
    Good catch! I just forwarded it to the design department. :)
    thanks.
  • Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    How does one get on the test server?
    Ama C @ usa 1
    by selecting it as the server you want to log onto on the login screen when the test server is running. The test server option is typically only visible when the test server is running.
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    Are the blue gift boxes out of test server?

Haven't seen them there..

:D
Sign In to comment.