Bug of attack horns

Today every time we receive an attack from foreigners, the horn of attack appears but after 5 minutes or 10 minutes it disappears and no longer appears. It's not a cache or browser problem. 

Please check this bug which is very annoying.

Mirmidones.
Mis hermanos de espada.
Tenéis más coraje que el ejército mejor armado, que nadie ignore lo fiero que somos, somos leones.
Sabéis que es lo que nos espera ahí tras esa puerta.
¡LA INMORTALIDAD!
Es vuestra.
¡Cogedla!

Comments

• At first I thought it was my fault, but it happens to my colleagues too. The blue horn or red attack horn is seen for 10 minutes and then disappears until the battle results. 

I changed my browser and I hope that this will be resolved as soon as possible. 

If we get a chance, we'll shoot a video if we can.

A greeting.

Mirmidones.
    Mis hermanos de espada.
    Tenéis más coraje que el ejército mejor armado, que nadie ignore lo fiero que somos, somos leones.
    ¡LA INMORTALIDAD!
    Es vuestra.
    ¡Cogedla!
  • After the server was last turned on, the desire to play this game was lost. It is not possible to effectively defend against mass attacks, when the horn, notifying about the attack, disappears when the page is reloaded after the next hang of the game (which occur regularly). And now it's impossible to go to the server at all, for how long will it be disconnected?
    Alliance "Russian Invader", Such a name was established in connection with the main stereotype created by the media of many countries about the Russians as a nation. In fact, we just came to play on the test server the way we can do it.
  • After the server was last turned on, the desire to play this game was lost. It is not possible to effectively defend against mass attacks, when the horn, notifying about the attack, disappears when the page is reloaded after the next hang of the game (which occur regularly). And now it's impossible to go to the server at all, for how long will it be disconnected?
    Thank you for supporting my comment as they say they do not find such a problem.

And I'm just like you with no access and no information about it. It is not known if they are troubleshooting problems, if it is maintenance or if the server was so bad that it was down completely.

A greeting

Mirmidones.
    Mis hermanos de espada.
    ¡LA INMORTALIDAD!
    Es vuestra.
    ¡Cogedla!
    Thank you for supporting my comment as they say they do not find such a problem.

And I'm just like you with no access and no information about it. It is not known if they are troubleshooting problems, if it is maintenance or if the server was so bad that it was down completely.

A greeting
    Yes, I agree with you, it looks like the test server is in very bad condition. To be honest, I would like the server war to stop due to the fact that it is very inconvenient to play under the current conditions .. Our opponent, taking advantage of the numerical advantage, collects mass attacks in 70-100 attacks without any problems, and for the reason, that most of these attacks are not visible for quite a long time, successfully destroy units in some accounts of players who abandoned playing on this server. There are many players who left this server in our alliance, unfortunately.
    Alliance "Russian Invader", Such a name was established in connection with the main stereotype created by the media of many countries about the Russians as a nation. In fact, we just came to play on the test server the way we can do it.
  • Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Posts: 305Bugwatch
    Good morning guys. :)
    Does the issue still occur or is it gone since the server restart on Friday?
  • AlexWolf (RU1)AlexWolf (RU1) Posts: 30RU1
    Hello, on Sunday there was still such a mistake with the horn, today I have not noticed
  • Bug is still here, i'm getting mass attacked right now and during 5 minutes i saw 7 horns now they are gone
    gamerhugo06 @ fr 1

• To this day, this problem has not been solved. This is a big problem since you can not do anything more than defend blindly and it does not do much grace. I hope they solve it because they are more and more players joining my cause.

Mirmidones.
    Mis hermanos de espada.
    ¡LA INMORTALIDAD!
    Es vuestra.
    ¡Cogedla!
  • Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Posts: 305Bugwatch
    We just deployed a version with the fix for the attack horn issue. :)
  • FastPedro5 (ES1)FastPedro5 (ES1) Posts: 38
    edited 05.09.2017
    We just deployed a version with the fix for the attack horn issue. :)
    The game expels me on entering 

Already operational again and functional.

Mirmidones.
    Mis hermanos de espada.
    ¡LA INMORTALIDAD!
    Es vuestra.
    ¡Cogedla!
  • Good day to all. I would like to tell you that the alliance of the Game of Thrones is actively attacking from its alliances with the multi-accounts, which are hundreds across the server, using a bug with missing horns warning about the attack. Because of this bug, we had to knock out grips in one week, in which there were about four million defensive and attacking units of the enemy. It is worth noting that both captures were destroyed, but because of the large number of regular mass attacks from multi-accounts from dozens of Romanian alliances, we lost many towers that were not seen by the attack. But in response to such dastardly actions of our opponent, we placed a hold on the trading metropolis leader of their alliance and we put forward the condition that all those taken away by dishonest game of the tower should be returned to us. In this case, we will not only remove the seizure from the metropolis, but we will also consider the issue of a complete halt to the war and the conclusion of a truce. So far, our opponent continues aggressive actions, but at the same time, they do not hurry to seize the embezzlement. Below are some reports for this week:
    Skeptical cougar. Big cat with big heart. General of Defence, alliance Russian Invader from the test - server. 
  • Good day to all. I would like to tell you that the alliance of the Game of Thrones is actively attacking from its alliances with the multi-accounts, which are hundreds across the server, using a bug with missing horns warning about the attack. Because of this bug, we had to knock out grips in one week, in which there were about four million defensive and attacking units of the enemy. It is worth noting that both captures were destroyed, but because of the large number of regular mass attacks from multi-accounts from dozens of Romanian alliances, we lost many towers that were not seen by the attack. But in response to such dastardly actions of our opponent, we placed a hold on the trading metropolis leader of their alliance and we put forward the condition that all those taken away by dishonest game of the tower should be returned to us. In this case, we will not only remove the seizure from the metropolis, but we will also consider the issue of a complete halt to the war and the conclusion of a truce. So far, our opponent continues aggressive actions, but at the same time, they do not hurry to seize the embezzlement. Below are some reports for this week:
    They probably raided me too, so good luck for the metropolis
    gamerhugo06 @ fr 1
    They probably raided me too, so good luck for the metropolis
    it seems that your wish for success has helped us, thank you for this :) At the moment, one metropolis is captured and one more is in the process of occupation, and in addition to all that said, the brightest reports for the last two days and the reports on the conquest and defense of the metropolis, all attacks on the metropolis were no more than two hundred:

Skeptical cougar. Big cat with big heart. General of Defence, alliance Russian Invader from the test - server. 
  • ooo:)
    Wszytsko co napiszesz może być użyte przeciwko Tobie.. czy jakoś tak...

ooo:)
Sign In to comment.