New Nomad tools

It would be nice to get some more of these new tools that increase the rage of the khan camp maybe have some of these in the next gift box whenever that comes around

we only got 5 of each from a little gift in our inbox and i dont see any other way of aquiring these tools 

Comments

• The Lord is not slack fulfillment of the promise, as some count that Millenium; but is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance.
    So , leaving the times of this ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent.
    for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
    Because the child is born, to us a Son is given us; upon His shoulder dominion, and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor , mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of peace.
    For God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world be saved through him.
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.
    and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free
    Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on Him while He is near.
    Come to Me all who are weary and burdened , and I will give you rest
    Behold, I stand by the door and knock: if any man hear My voice and open the door, I will come to him, and I will supper with him, and he is with me.
    Jesus said unto him, I am the way and the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father except through me.

Итак , оставляя времена неведения, Бог ныне повелевает людям всем повсюду покаяться. 
Sign In to comment.