Improbable Attack

Yesterday a member of my Alliance had an attack on an outpost in an attempt to capture it.

I saw it coming, so dropped a few thousand defenders in there.

Although the attacker was only level 53, he hit with 6 waves of attackers. I do not believe this should be possible.
I know you think of me as an easy kill, but I must warn you that I have powerful enemies who may take umbrage at being deprived of the opportunity

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Yesterday a member of my Alliance had an attack on an outpost in an attempt to capture it.

I saw it coming, so dropped a few thousand defenders in there.

Although the attacker was only level 53, he hit with 6 waves of attackers. I do not believe this should be possible.
    When you capture an outpost, game gives you 6 waves, so you have more chances to get that op, so you can have a fair battle, + you can put defensive units if you log off from the game, and you don't have time to check every time the capture. :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    Hi there,

Seems like the question was answered so I'll close the thread.

Best,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
This discussion has been closed.