When I try to refresh the page, I sign out of my account

edited 26.06.2017 in Technical issues
Hello, I want to know if the developers know about a problem such as a strong hang of the game, which can be fixed only by updating the page, but when updating the page, you exit the account and go into it again, you need to clear the browser cache and enter the data again? With each update, there are more and more problems, a lot of battles were already simply lost in mediocrity due to the strongest hangs, it's almost impossible to play
Alliance "Russian Invader", Such a name was established in connection with the main stereotype created by the media of many countries about the Russians as a nation. In fact, we just came to play on the test server the way we can do it.
Post edited by Wintermute on

Comments

• Oh god, what happened to the text ??
    Alliance "Russian Invader", Such a name was established in connection with the main stereotype created by the media of many countries about the Russians as a nation. In fact, we just came to play on the test server the way we can do it.
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    Hi there Wirlbelwind,

My guess is you get kicked out because you're connected at the same time/in between to your normal Live account.
    When you get the "Connection lost" popup, try our ninja button.

The connection is cut to prevent an hybrid client/server between the old and new version (which can lead to terrible bugs).

Apart from that, we're working on the lag, we already know about the Alliance chat and battle/spy reports, did you have lag issues with something else?

Did the ninja button help?

Best,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
Sign In to comment.