Home Ideas for new Features

Researching veteran troops shouldn't replace the original units.

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
edited 23.03.2017 in Ideas for new Features
Edit: Fixed typo in the title

Macemen and crossbowmen are still highly useful at all of the levels, especially for players who fight wars instead of just doing events, but players have to research veterans and replace them in order to do all of the research.

Title says all :)

Just a few of the players on the forum who agree are:
@Red.bird (US1)
@Perryl (AU1)
@Kali.gamer
@louisbob (GB1)
@overlord90098 (GB1)
@QuantumDot (INT2)
@Barnacleez (US1)
@Lord Victus (US1)
@AnonymousIII (Int1)
@Lord taggart (US1)
@Sandravlc (Int1)
@007Ben (US1)
@Rajan37 (IN1)
@SadhappyRuler (ASIA1)
@cayo7 (US1)
@louisbob (AU1)
@cliff60 (GB1)

Anyone who doesn't support this hasn't ever fought in a real war before. Fighting over resource villages could be sped up easily if we had quicker units, and this suggestion would discourage multi-accounting, since many players just create extra accounts to have original crossbowmen and macemen on that one.
Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    I think he means to say "shouldn't" in the title. 

I 100% agree. I would accept a wipe of all of my research just so I could redo it and not upgrade that stuff. None of it is worth upgrading anyways with the developments that have happened since then. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • LOL why was this thread moved to the test server?

Sign In to comment.