Home Announcements

Open Beta Temporary Shutdown on March 9th, 2017

KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
edited 19.04.2017 in Announcements
Hi everyone,

We're sad to announce that the Test server will be shut down again today since we already gathered enough feedback/bug reports from everyone in the past few weeks.
As always, it was great to have you testing with us, especially Berimond.

Thank you for your help, we hope to see you all again when the next big feature or fix is available for testing!
We don't know yet when this time will come but we'll make sure to announce it as soon as we decide on it.

See you soon,

The Bugwatch

Post edited by Kousagilove on
Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !

Comments

• KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    Hi again everyone,

As you've seen, the test server has been shut down, as announced.
    If you are unlucky, you found yourself in the same situation as me: stuck on the "connection lost" pop-up loop.

To solve this, you have 2 solutions:

- The usual clear cookies and cache: CTRL+F5 on most browsers.
    OR
    - Using our new server selection ninja button located here:

This button will bring you back to the server selection list and break the loop.
    I hope this helps you, if you have any trouble breaking the loop, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks for your help,

Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
This discussion has been closed.