Home Feedback

Proposals players on the test server!

Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
edited 05.03.2017 in Feedback
Hello guys, we should get army gifts ocasionaly, like between 3 days, in them to be 2k atack army meele/range, 2k defense army meele/range+2M food. Skyp times , with 30 minutes and 10 minutes, some with 5 hours and 24h too.

Gift with rubyes ocasionaly too, like 50k rubyes are fine for us. Not much i guess. 
The auto - reparation to be in gifts too, we get attacks in night or day and we're burning in all castles, kindom resouces too.
Some defense tools, attack tools would be good too.
Some construcion yard things too, for our buildings(building look)

Events :
King Eric's event, with 12 days, or 6. 
Wheel of Furtune 2 days / week would be good, we have many tickets .
Collosus, to donate resources, many of us completed the Hall Of Legends, and all buildings .
I discuted these decisions with Beopmin the leader of Angels Invaders(Golden League) , and my alliance -Moldova-

Muffins.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Comments

• Hello guys, we should get army gifts ocasionaly, like between 3 days, in them to be 2k atack army meele/range, 2k defense army meele/range+2M food. Skyp times , with 30 minutes and 10 minutes, some with 5 hours and 24h too.

Gift with rubyes ocasionaly too, like 50k rubyes are fine for us. Not much i guess. 
    The auto - reparation to be in gifts too, we get attacks in night or day and we're burning in all castles, kindom resouces too.

Events :
    Collosus, to donate resources, many of us completed the Hall Of Legends, and all buildings .
    I discuted these decisions with Beopmin the leader of Angels Invaders(Golden League) , and my alliance -Moldova-

Muffins.

We need more troops than that. If we're testing events like we're supposed to then we need a lot of troops, 20k attacks, 20k defence and 20mil food should do it because otherwise everyone gets troops wiped out before they can test. I'm leading the honour on the server (Black Armour) and have destroyed many troops to get there. Either do this or just stop PvP...
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • BeopminBeopmin Posts: 1,510
    Hello guys, we should get army gifts ocasionaly, like between 3 days, in them to be 2k atack army meele/range, 2k defense army meele/range+2M food. Skyp times , with 30 minutes and 10 minutes, some with 5 hours and 24h too.

Events :

Muffins.

We need more troops than that. If we're testing events like we're supposed to then we need a lot of troops, 20k attacks, 20k defence and 20mil food should do it because otherwise everyone gets troops wiped out before they can test. I'm leading the honour on the server (Black Armour) and have destroyed many troops to get there. Either do this or just stop PvP...
    Hello,

Yes, but every gift has 1M food, they can be collected and also stored. In my opinion the soldiers can be purchased from the samurai's and nomad's store 

Additionally, I believe that would need to use and the method of 'recruitment' because this function has become ancient,players not recruited soldiers because gifts have too many soldiers
    Yes, it is true, it is nice that everything is free, but what is too much, is too much 
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    Hi everyone,

I went through this thread and gathered a bit of feedback.

We have set 3 gifts for the 3 coming days that should gather everything you needed:
    - Today: 2k attack units and 4k defense units (+ hidden food as usual)
    - Tomorrow: resources and a fire extinguisher (+ hidden food as usual)
    - Day after tomorrow: skips and a fire extinguisher (+ hidden food as usual)

Feel free to add more suggestions to this thread.

Thanks for your feedback,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Hi everyone,

I went through this thread and gathered a bit of feedback.

We have set 3 gifts for the 3 coming days that should gather everything you needed:
    - Today: 2k attack units and 4k defense units (+ hidden food as usual)
    - Tomorrow: resources and a fire extinguisher (+ hidden food as usual)
    - Day after tomorrow: skips and a fire extinguisher (+ hidden food as usual)

Feel free to add more suggestions to this thread.

Thanks for your feedback,
    Hello @Kousagilove i didn't recived any attack troop on my account, as you told in the your last message, is there a bug ?

To be continued....

• KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    edited 06.03.2017
    Hi again,

@Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1), still not?
    Could you tell me your account name for the Test server, please?

You can send it to me by PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

Small reminder, just in case: I do NOT need any password.
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • As again, you give 6k troops, yet only 70k food?
    That lasts a fwe hours and we need to wait another 3 days? rofl

Highest Title achieved: the Remorseless
    Highest Honor achieved: 2500+
    Hi again,

@Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1), still not?
    Could you tell me your account name for the Test server, please?

You can send it to me by PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

Small reminder, just in case: I do NOT need any password.
    My name in the test server is Test - Muffins, i saw some players saying that they recived soliders... in the gift today, yes i got the gift but only the auto repair and some resurces, there was a bug i think, after i got 1 gift there was other one, two in total, if that gift was a bug .... i have recived 2M resurces from him!

To be continued....

• we want soldiers to attack!
    many!
    about 20 k!
     not  resource...
    andrei:cool:
    edited 09.03.2017
    Good Morning guys.
    Can we have today an good gift ? @Kousagilove
    We really missed the good gifts these two months..... 
    I think 200k rubyes / soliders and food will be good for players :tongue:

To be continued....

• I think some banners and more troops for the next few gifts. Will help us compete in the alliance tournament and help the server get back up to be like a real one.
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • kann man auf den tetsserver spielen bei mir ist keiner ????#

Sign In to comment.