I can't log into the test server...

Father of All (GB1)Father of All (GB1) Posts: 577
edited 28.02.2017 in Technical issues
Whenever I try to log in 'the connection to the server is interrupted'. I've tried clearing the cache and suing chrome and edge but to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Billy :)
Father of All @ GB1
Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else

Comments

• Neither can i :(
  • Whenever I try to log in 'the connection to the server is interrupted'. I've tried clearing the cache and suing chrome and edge but to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Billy :)
    I also have this problem

-Királyőrség-

"The fox knows a lot of trick, the swine is only one, but it's effective."

• Same problem, many boots and different browsers, just no go situation... troops are not going to survive, they will be gone when i get back maybe...

• @Kousagilove
    any iformation?
  • psdog (DE1)psdog (DE1) Posts: 262DE1
    this is truly one of the many years aging faults of the chaos modules and game-routines. 

in de1 this fault was often present. mostly after updates or maintenances.

perhaps you can have luck with clicking through the single screens which sings the steps on which the connection is breaked.

my meaning is that one of the best of programmers have found an old aging module which he again implemented in the start routine ...

such faults are only the summary of a box full of nonsense making routines or modules which noone of the programmers are able to delete simply one time - so that fault wouldn't never appear again.

it's boring and funny how stupid some softwaredesigners are working ...... although this is only my personal meaning of the moental case of nonfunctinality.....

nice evening
    Unglaublich wie viele Fehler man in der Zeit produzieren kann, seit GGE online ist!
    Noch unglaublicher - wieviele Fehler man ignorieren kann in der Zeit und Intensität, wie sie gemeldet wurden/werden!
    Sehr glaubhaft dagegen - die Abstinenz der Fähigkeit, sinnvolle Vorschläge professionell umzusetzen!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wer dafür noch Geld ausgibt muss süchtig, Großverdiener, Beruf Sohn/Tochter oder einfach nur beschränkt sein!
    Wer ein neues Auto kauft, erwartet Qualität, Funktionalität, Service(Support) und eine gute Werkstatt.

! earn Pixel 4 Money = give Money 4 Nothing !

• psdog (DE1)psdog (DE1) Posts: 262DE1
    is there anyone from GGS reading the posts in this forum?

my troops now all deserted an hopefully my castle all are burning ...

THANK YOU GGE for your helpful ??COMMUNITY?? and your helpful advise ....

fact is - in all browsers i cannot login - the message "connection is interupted ... try again to connect" appears ....

clearing caches of java ... browser ... flashplayer ... dns ... and kill the files in temp archive ... new start of pc ... and all other features are done ...

so WTF is goiing on here? am i banned .. or whatelse is the reason i cannot login???????

perhaps anyone of the CMs or MODs is so grateful to tell a solution how the connection should be done to do a functional login....

btw before your maintenance break yesterday all was funtional ... so di your work and help your players to do a funtional login ... it is gor you to test YOUR game .. so do YOUR job and gibe us some hints .. or am i the only one who cannot do the fuc... login routine to your server?

PS ... login into DE1 is functional

thank you for a fast answer (which i don't wait really ... because the past trained me so... :s

Unglaublich wie viele Fehler man in der Zeit produzieren kann, seit GGE online ist!
    Noch unglaublicher - wieviele Fehler man ignorieren kann in der Zeit und Intensität, wie sie gemeldet wurden/werden!
    Sehr glaubhaft dagegen - die Abstinenz der Fähigkeit, sinnvolle Vorschläge professionell umzusetzen!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wer dafür noch Geld ausgibt muss süchtig, Großverdiener, Beruf Sohn/Tochter oder einfach nur beschränkt sein!
    Wer ein neues Auto kauft, erwartet Qualität, Funktionalität, Service(Support) und eine gute Werkstatt.

! earn Pixel 4 Money = give Money 4 Nothing !

• matte09 (SKN1)matte09 (SKN1) Posts: 11
    edited 01.03.2017
    i cant change server beacuse it wont load in at all so now my troops will starv at nordic aswell
  • Hey guys
    I know its all very frustrating about not being able log on and everything, but please, insulting or mocking the moderators/community managers/bugwatchers isnt actually going to help.

If there is a problem, it will be addressed ( hopefully )

So sit back, and relax for a while
    [email protected] IND1
    Proud Leader of The Wolf Pack
    Wing of Shiv Sena
    Part of Freedom Fighters Alliances
  • i cant change server beacuse it wont load in at all so now my troops will starv at nordic aswell
    clear your search history and then try to login to the nordic server
    brag
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    Hi there everyone,

There was an unplanned downtime yesterday but the server was restarted this morning.
    Is anyone still having problems login in?

Please remember that there are no moderators or community managers on this forum, only our Bugwatch team.
    We do not always have time to check the forum, hence the late replies sometimes but we try our best.

Thanks for raising the issue,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • Hi there everyone,

There was an unplanned downtime yesterday but the server was restarted this morning.
    Is anyone still having problems login in?

Please remember that there are no moderators or community managers on this forum, only our Bugwatch team.
    We do not always have time to check the forum, hence the late replies sometimes but we try our best.

Thanks for raising the issue,
    It's stopped happening for me now. Thanks for replying :)
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • yea iam haveing the problem i can log in but dose not go past sing in screen just gose blank
  • edited 18.04.2017
    I have also the problem that I can not log on because testserver, on d1 it goes, but on the testserver is not, why can not I log in?
    Hi there @maxi24 (OPENBETA1) and @king ragner (OPENBETA1),

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are already aware of this login issue affecting a few players on the Test server.
    Let's hope we find more information about this thanks to your reports.

Thank you for your help,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • edited 18.04.2017
    Hello

I can not get into my testserver account

Max the Small

What shoud that?

Will you get it back?

Greeting Max the Small (Maxi
  • edited 18.04.2017
    Hello

I can not go into my testserver account

Max the Small

What shoud that?

Will you get it back?

Hi @Max der Kleine (OPENBETA1),

Your issue has probably the same roots as the one of the other players above.
    It has already been reported and we will work on a fix to try to solve this.

Thanks for your help,
  • well if it dose not get fixed and i lose my account will gge give me all my commanders and level and castle back to me in form of a gift lol i know probley not but just trying
  • When you correct the error of those who can not enter the game?
    слава2004 @ ru 1
  • kerstintetzlaff (DE1)kerstintetzlaff (DE1) Posts: 5DE1
    edited 23.04.2017
    Guten Tag was soll das jetzt ich komme schon seit drei bis vierte nicht mit mein acc. in testeserver rein genauso wie mein mann echt das finde ich nicht mehr gut ich dachte wir sollen testen .Aber wenn man nicht mehr rein kommt was soll ich testen 

Kann mir mal jemand das erkären ????????

Ich find es echt jetzt zum Kotzen

Lg Kerstintetzlaff

Leider ist die aktuelle Testphase beendet, sobald jedoch die neue Testphase startet, werden wir euch in den entsprechenden Foren informieren! :)
    Bitte beachte zusätzlich, dass die Forensprache für das Testserverforum Englisch ist.

Liebe Grüße
    Sir Wodan, Board-Team
    Post edited by Sir Wodan on
    kerstintetzlaff @ de 1
Sign In to comment.