Home testboard Technical issues

Number of agents not showing on espo page

2Isv14 (US1)2Isv14 (US1) Posts: 416
edited 07.02.2017 in Technical issues
When I tried to espo a FL, I saw that it did not show the number of agents that you were espoing with. It is blank. I tried this on a player and that was not working either.
( screenshot )

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
  2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
  3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
  4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
  5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

Comments

• KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    Hi @2Isv14 (US1),

Could it be the issue is now fixed and only happened yesterday after 2:15PM CEST and until you relogged?
    We had an issue with the wrong client being deployed (this was one of the consequences) which was fixed quite fast but required a relog.

Thanks,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • No. Still not not working. Tried logging out and back in and it still did not work.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

Hi there @2Isv14 (US1),

My bad, it's not a relog but a refresh of the page.
    Which version do you have at the moment? (you can check that with a right click in the game, it should look like B2.114.39 S1.55.11 iXML206.02)

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • Refreshed and did not work.
    Version is B2.115.36 S1.73.3 iXML198.00

1. Pizza=Satisfaction

Hi again,

I quickly logged into your account and had no problem seeing the amount of agents.
    Is there anything else you noticed that lead to the issue or does it always happen when spying on an Alien castle?

Thanks,
  • St3faNNNN (RO1)St3faNNNN (RO1) RO1 Posts: 217
    Whaaat ?the server wasn't shuted down...
    Invingator este cel ce nu pierde!
  • 2Isv14 (US1)2Isv14 (US1) Posts: 416
    edited 08.02.2017
    No idea now. Server shut down. Sry.
    I am trying to find the version of my chromebook and google I use cause that might be a factor or it could happen only during the event
    Post edited by 2Isv14 (US1) on

1. Pizza=Satisfaction

Hi there everyone,

Thanks for reporting this bug.
    We also found this issue and fixed it around the same time that you posted it.

I'll close this thread but please feel free to open a new one if you find this issue again or any other potential bug.

Thanks for your help,
This discussion has been closed.