Home testboard Ideas for new Features

Vacation Mode

2Isv14 (US1)2Isv14 (US1) Posts: 416
edited 10.01.2017 in Ideas for new Features
I know there is protection mode, but I would like a vacation mode where everyone gets like so many free days a year.

Vacation mode includes the following:
It takes two days to activate and the person activating it can get on during that time
Once the two days is up, all production of rss, recruiting, making tools, etc. is paused
Once the two days are up, no espos, captures, etc. can be sent against the player.
During the two days waiting time, the player can only send rss to other players, no espos, attacks, suppports ( except to his own castles) can be sent.
During the two days, the player can be attacked, supported.
Captures cannot be sent against the player unless it is a monument or laboratory. Any captures on ops and rv's that were sent before it was activated can still be captured. This is the only exception to the attack rule is already impeding captures can be fought off by the player       ( outposts )
Each player has 20 or 40 or whatever days a year and can buy like a month more.
No food will be used during this time so troops can be saved in case of too low of food production.
Glory is not lost during the time Vacation Mode is activated
Vacation mode can be canceled after a day of the waiting time without penalty.

This would be good for player who cannot play but do not have the rubies to activate protection mode. Also, it saves food and troops. I will not be on till next Friday because of semester finals, but my food will still go down even though I activated protection mode. I cannot have protection mode in INT2 or USA1 because of lack of rss which I do not like.
Can I have some feedback please on what players think?
Post edited by 2Isv14 (US1) on

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
  2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
  3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
  4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
  5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

Comments

• 2Isv14 (US1)2Isv14 (US1) Posts: 416
    edited 10.01.2017
    I would like to clarify, the player cannot log on once Vacation mode has been started and the two days are up.
    The player can be attacked during the two days also.

EDIT-Now I find the edit button...XD

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file