Home testboard General Issues and Major Complains

Capture monument bug

Someone just captured our monument and I found a glitch where the person that captured it is connected to the person it is captured from. Here are some pictures. I couldnt get the whole thing so I took two pictures.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
  2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
  3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
  4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
  5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

Comments

• KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    Hi there,

I can see the "possession" line going even farther up in the first screenshot.
    Are you sure it is linked to your castle and not to another location farther behind you?

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • Maybe. I might have not seen it through the attack lines. I double checked it first. idk where it would be going though. If I remember the name, I would double check but I dont. Sorry.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• KousagiloveKousagilove Guest Posts: 438
    Hi there,

I guess it was the line going farther as we thought.
    Feel free to open a new thread if you find any other bug when the Test server is back.
    I'll close the thread for now but if you still have any doubt feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your help,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
This discussion has been closed.