Mail not appearing correctly

I have experienced this bug twice.

I was attacked in the burning sands by the Sand Price. After the attack landed, the report didn't arrive in my mailbox. I played for another hour and it didn't arrive. I re-logged and it appeared. 
This has also happened to when my troops desert. The message doesn't appear for a hours later or till i relog.

-KingAlex 

Comments

• IronTarkusIronTarkus Posts: 8Bugwatch
    edited 15.12.2016
    Hey @xXKingAlexXx (AU1),

Thanks for informing us about this issue. Right now we've got a number of bugs from the live servers about this problem that we are aware of. Is it just battle reports/desertion mails that aren't being received, or other ones going missing too?

I'm trying to track down and reproduce it myself, to gain a better understanding of why this is happening. Glad to hear that the messages do appear after relog/later on but I'm really sorry you didn't see these messages right away, I know they're important.

I'll do some digging myself and let you know if we manage to fix this issue (they're currently being worked on by the dev team to my knowledge) so we can check again that it's no longer occurring. In the meantime, I hope this isn't hindering your experience too much.

Thanks for the info,
    - IronTarkus

• Hey @xXKingAlexXx (AU1),

Thanks for informing us about this issue. Right now we've got a number of bugs from the live servers about this problem that we are aware of. Is it just battle reports/desertion mails that aren't being received, or other ones going missing too?

I'm trying to track down and reproduce it myself, to gain a better understanding of why this is happening. Glad to hear that the messages do appear after relog/later on but I'm really sorry you didn't see these messages right away, I know they're important.

I'll do some digging myself and let you know if we manage to fix this issue (they're currently being worked on by the dev team to my knowledge) so we can check again that it's no longer occurring. In the meantime, I hope this isn't hindering your experience too much.

Thanks for the info,
    - IronTarkus

Hey IronTarkus. So far i have only noticed it with Battle reports, desertions and the Special offer mail. It seems to happen randomly too. 
  • Hey @xXKingAlexXx (AU1),

Thanks for the update. I'll try and dedicate some time to check this in the afternoon. If you notice that this is still occurring feel free to PM me. It might be that I can see which messages are missing in the backend.

Cheers,
    IronTarkus
Sign In to comment.