Mission bug

Hi, I have found a bug.  Here, it walks, that missions are doubled /triple.  Sorry my english is not very good. I have used translator. 

Serwer PL1:
Nick:Filemon04

BUG.png 830.4K

Comments

• Hi, I have found a bug.  Here, it walks, that missions are doubled /triple.  Sorry my english is not very good. I have used translator. 

yeah they do that. for me they dissapeared when i became level 70 tho
    my esophagus big. 
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    Hey there,

@Filemon04 (PL1) I'm happy and sorry to say that this is not a bug.
    Some "repetition" quests share the same name since they are supposed to trigger at different levels/with different conditions.
    Except that by being on the test server, you leveled up faster than this quest are made for and you accumulated a few of them.
    I hope this won't be too much of a hassle for you.

Thanks for raising the issue nevertheless,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
  • KousagiloveKousagilove Posts: 438Guest
    Hey everyone,

Seems like the issue was addressed so I'll close the thread.
    Thanks for reporting the issue!
    Feel free to PM me if you encounter it again.

Thanks,
    Not a moderator, not a CM, simply a bug huntress - Never share your password with anyone, not even me!
    Pas une modératrice, pas une CM, simplement une chasseuse de bug - Ne communiquez jamais votre mot de passe, pas même à moi !
This discussion has been closed.