Főoldal Csoportok Make the game fair again

Make the game fair again

KING CUJO (US1)KING CUJO (US1) US1 Bejegyzések: 9
Something needs to be done for Legendary hits like there is for regular Lv. hits. A Lv. 70 gains no glory for hitting a Lv. 50 that's 20 Lv's, and is fair. I propose less then 200 Lv's. to be able to gain glory or honor and lose honor above that. I'm sick of getting hit by these Lv. 600-800 with +2 waves and +110% in the courtyard and all the other bonus's they get. Impossible to defend without me and my alliance losing 5000+ defenders and giving the attacker exactly what they want tons of glory and we spend a week rebuilding. We're not big time ruby buyers. The game has gotten to far out of whack and unfair. Probably why sooo many have quit. I also propose a 3 tier system for event prizes. Legendary Lv. 1-300, 301-600 and 601-800. This will not only give us non/low Lv. ruby buyers a chance to win or at least get in the top 100. I believe it will breathe new life into the events. The game has just become too unfair unless your willing to spend BIG bucks on rubies. So come on GGE do something about this like you did for the regular Lv's. way back when. I remember when I started 4+ years ago getting thumped by a Lv. 60 when I was only a Lv. 20. You fixed that issue back then now it's time to do the same for the Legendary Lv's and restore some fun and fairness to the game.

• Trifia (US1)Trifia (US1) Bejegyzések: 2
    I want to add that there shouldn't be any glory for attacks from any castles that don't have the same amount of attack waves. So if you send a 5 wave attack on a castle that only has 4 wave capability the glory should be reduced by a percentage or none at all. Something definitely needs done to even out defense capabilities against 5 and 6 wave attacks with more then maxed out commanders.
  • KING CUJO (US1)KING CUJO (US1) US1 Bejegyzések: 9
    Absolutely something needs to be done to make things more fair. I now dread the alliance tourney all the big boys just feed on the lower Lv's. I also agree with a multi tier system for events I'd like to have a chance to win or finish in the top 100 once and awhile. 
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Bejegyzések: 9,990
    szerkesztette ezt: 26.02.2017
    The game is already completely fair and buyers/people who work hard deserve more attack waves

if you don't like it, join an alliance or leave the game. There are tons of top 100 alliances that are just begging for active members. They support their members, so go join them and stop crying when you get attacked and are in a 3 person alliance.

Not to sound rude, but that's just how it works. The last thing we need is crybabies who say it's not fair when they get attacked by a stronger player. The game already is fair and there were always be both strong and week players and alliances.
  • CliffG (US1)CliffG (US1) Bejegyzések: 1
    Well I agree with King Cujo, there needs to some kind of cut off on how far below legendary lv's can go and still get glory and honor just like the regular lv's enjoy I believe it's 20. I'm not advocating 20 for leg. lv's but 200 sounds reasonable to me to keep things on a more fair level. And NO I'm not crying I just would like to have some kind of a chance to defend. I also like the idea of a 3 tier system for the leg. lv's in events
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Bejegyzések: 9,990
     I'm not crying I just would like to have some kind of a chance to defend.
    You don't even have a 90/90 castellan or an alliance m8. A level 10 could beat you in any defensive battle. (no offense :))

With an alliance and a 90/90 cast, it's easy to defend.
  • aragorn2137 (US1)aragorn2137 (US1) US1 Bejegyzések: 14
    Well I have an alliance and a 90/90 cast with ruby tools and yes I know how to set up a defense, and NO IT IS NOT EASY to defend against a Lv. 800 with +2 waves,+120% courtyard and all the other bonus's and close to 3k demons. We won but still lost close to 5k KG defenders mostly in the CY. You being in a GK sub probably have never been hit by a Lv. 800 with those stats. What is wrong with a limit for Legendary Lv's just like there is for the reg. Lv's??? Most folks follow the 10 Lv rule, but when it comes to Leg. Lv 70 there is no distinction between a Lv 1 and a Lv 800. Why is that???
  • storm308 (US1)storm308 (US1) Bejegyzések: 2
    I agree we should inact a 200 lvl legendary level limit for attacks, so beginning and veteran players have a chance to grow, I would like to see some of them hit there own level.  Its easy to get bigger if your the biggest already.  Also if you do win against a monster attack you get 7k in glory and the loser get 100k never did understand that as well, to me it should be the other way around. A little food for thought  Storm
  • Oblivious (US1)Oblivious (US1) US1 Bejegyzések: 89
    I agree we should inact a 200 lvl legendary level limit for attacks, so beginning and veteran players have a chance to grow, I would like to see some of them hit there own level.  Its easy to get bigger if your the biggest already.  Also if you do win against a monster attack you get 7k in glory and the loser get 100k never did understand that as well, to me it should be the other way around. A little food for thought  Storm
    I always had the same question i guess it's because GGE are usually in favor of defender, like the defense bonuses for instance. 
Sign In to comment.