Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Bundle

Good day everyone,

so  today i bought the event bundle for 800% glory boost, but i am finding it hard to believe that its working. The amount of glory points im getting is close to others who dont have that 800% glory points boost..

help please

Comments

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,234
    This 800% goes ontop of your flags and other bonusses. 800% boost is equal to 80 10% flags.
  • NismoMT (INT1)NismoMT (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    oh so its basically a scam xD. now i certainly knowwhatpacks not to  buy haha
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 974
    edited 04.10.2022
    oh so its basically a scam xD. now i certainly knowwhatpacks not to  buy haha
    a bit similar to the food boost build items - "base" food / wood / stone / honey / mead are a lot better in the long run as they add before the bonus's are added !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file