Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• i mean gaurdian of the sword sorry
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    You're welcome
  • i was marching a capture mission with my castilian but during the time it took for my troops to get there another player captured it. i sent troops and stopped the person who was trying to capture it but when my conquest troops arrived they turned around without a battle because it had "changed owners" despite it still belonging to the same player.
    That's because it changed owner while your troops were on their way.
  • David_Mike (INT1)David_Mike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 24
    Something wrong in the game code.
    it doesnt count moat defence as it was before,new equipment with 4stats and new limits not working good
    Something wrong in the game code.
    it doesnt count moat defence as it was before,new equipment with 4stats and new limits not working good
    It works just fine for me, please show me what's wrong.
    I can't post here battle report with all details.
    I know how to calculate losses exactly, and I have simulator that worked fine before.
    I be contacted support and their response just ....
    So if you have access to program team tell them.

Play the game with changing rules.. without any anounce isnt acceptable.

The best GGE can do is publish the rules. How the battle workes? Give us clear formulas.
    We pay to play and win, at least let us know the rules.

I can't post here battle report with all details.
    I know how to calculate losses exactly, and I have simulator that worked fine before.
    I be contacted support and their response just ....
    So if you have access to program team tell them.

Play the game with changing rules.. without any anounce isnt acceptable.

The best GGE can do is publish the rules. How the battle workes? Give us clear formulas.
    We pay to play and win, at least let us know the rules.

I can't just trust you on your word, either show me what's going on or I can't help.
    Are you familiar with this simulator  https://prnt.sc/cYMnunUOkhkM

It  is presistant with waves without moat advantage for defence, however with moat its very different. wall advantage also works.
    And it was fine before.

I will make some battle to show 
    Here, example .
    https://prnt.sc/JyFJtKDRgfPv
    I have copied all the details  of  the battle into the simulator  https://prnt.sc/D7BudY9mEtEe
    As you can see I have overall moat advantage of 51% and wall 70%.thats  def.power*1.51*1.7
    Simulator says i should loose 370 on first wave.
    However, in the battle im losing 680 : loss that should be with only wall advantage.
    In another words loss wrongly calulated by attack/defence ratio by 51%!  thats huge difference.
    (Here 1st wave  https://prnt.sc/Md_gKui1Qy-w)

As i said  compliance with simulator worked ok before, 2 months before for sure.
    And it still does besides moat.

Obviously GGE dont have to refer to 3rd party program.
    But it is not the point(simulator just demostrate).
    Losses was function of attack/defence ratio. That ratio shud be multiplied *wall*moat*gate, it is how the game worked since begining.
    Some new upgrades changed it(probably new limits for moat not updated corectly coz all the rest ok.

just transfer it to the right guy 

There's still a chance a recent update just changed the behaviour on purpose, but I will ask someone to look at it. 
    FYI, the second screenshot doesn't work.
  • omg the beri title, I had nearly 200k as well, already dropped to weapon master lol, sheesh the beri title, I missed that one, lol thank you
      I worked out the beri gallantry decay rate a long time ago - 211,064 only gives you 12 days - so need to watch the loss !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    New points = Current points * 0.93 ^ days

Required points = 95,000 / ( 0.93 ^ days)
  • Poseidon said:
    New points = Current points * 0.93 ^ days

Required points = 95,000 / ( 0.93 ^ days)
    yes worked that out about 6 years ago have the results here - on paper !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • there is a problem with the daily task "everybody needs good neighbours" i send resources to the castle lords around my castle but the task isnt completed even when the market burrows return to my castle
  • Joe Dub (GB1)Joe Dub (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    Inability to select a commander when stationing troops between your castles. 
    The commander selection bar is there however it is unresponsive when clicking to select a different commander. the menu of selection does not appear.
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    Inability to select a commander when stationing troops between your castles. 
    The commander selection bar is there however it is unresponsive when clicking to select a different commander. the menu of selection does not appear.
    I'm having the same issue. you can only use the first commander in line, rather than select a specific commander set up for a specific purpose.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • Reima (SKN1)Reima (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    full of bugs now
  • topdog18 (GB1)topdog18 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    new update shit lol 
  • topdog18 (GB1)topdog18 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    i don't understand the new update is crap who the fk wants this just more pay 2 win bullshit getting sick of the game putting shitty updates no 1 wants in the game we need fking tools better rewards better chance of getting the new equipment etc...

but no we get an update thats going to ruin the server grate job for nothing what a pointless update  if u are going to keep making crappy updates like this well pay me to make em lol i can make absolute boolox updates for a few 1000

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file