Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Resource rewards from nomads and samurai

Why do we not gain stone and wood from these targets anymore, or is this a glitch just affecting me?

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,804
    i still get stone and wood etc. so must be another glitch :(

flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,804
    other players in my alliance can't use the samu chests :(

flug @ nl 1
  • I'm doing classic and am getting around 10k of each every attack, I'm sure it used to be 25k ish each

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    other players in my alliance can't use the samu chests :(

When attackin dyamo right?
    I'm doing classic and am getting around 10k of each every attack, I'm sure it used to be 25k ish each

I am getting 350k of each every hit like in every event so it seems alright to me.
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 624
    edited 11.09.2022
    i also get the same number of tokens in classic mode
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    the amount of wood and stone you get is great poseidon
    but for a player your level what do you us it on 
    the amount of wood and stone you get is great poseidon
    but for a player your level what do you us it on 
    The toolsmith requires a lot of wood, stone and kingdom resources. When I say a lot, I really mean it, you could end up using a full storage of 800k wood and stone and 2x 350k of a kingdom resource to craft 80 + 3 waves
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    congratulations on your progress im way behind you but each week i try to progress 
    the thing that slows me down now is the lack of silver coins or the amount of tools/crates  you can get with the silver coins now 
    now you need ordinary tools for sams that makes extra pressure on what silver coins we have to use 
    nobody wants it easy as most like me would be happy to  work towards  things 

im down to playing each event every 3/4 go now so im sure many others must be in the same boat 
    its been said before if players cant play then it cant help the game in the long term 
    you have said before you have asked gge before about this but is it worth having another go thanks
  • She Wolf (GB1)She Wolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    I now realise if you open the scroll down window you can select the resource you need most.  I know this window has always been there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file