Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

new rules?

5 Exploits
5.1 Exploiting any game feature as it was not intended to be used is not allowed.
5.2 Exploiting a game account to the detriment of other players' game experience or enjoyment of the game is not allowed.
5.3 Exploiting game accounts or game features for the purposes of fraud is strictly prohibited.
5.4 Players may use multiple accounts within the game where these accounts are not used to manipulate or exploit game mechanics
5.5 Multiple accounts need to be uniquely named and may not be used to generate a competitive advantage over players using a single account.
5.6 Players using multiple accounts in order to exploit game mechanics will be subject to a ban on all accounts.
5.7 Players may not use multiple accounts to send multiple attacks or sabotages on a single target.
5.8 The same 3. Account security rules apply to Multiple Accounts and access details may not be shared with other players.

so correct me if i am wrong, but thay changed the rules about multi-accounting??

it's allowed now?
flug @ nl 1

Comments

• Looks that way, but then again it always has been.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,807

I just wonder how I can prove that when I get several sabotages, for example, this is about 1 player doing this.

flug @ nl 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,348
    The most obvious bot in the game are ice sands and fire fortresses , i have tried everything possible, to get to fortresses first but the bots get there , an easy exploit to fix 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,221
    The wording may have changed but it doesn't change much at all. Try naming a use case for a second account that doesn't violate these rules. I think this change was only made so that players who play on multiple servers don't run into issues in multiple server events like Beyond the Horizon and Outer Realms.

As for people using bots on forts, there's nothing a bot can do that a player can not. These bots won't have faster travel times or the ability to send attacks before you. The difference, which is still an issue, is that it removes the manual labor for the user. But it doesn't make them beat you to a fort.

But it is a bot which is against the rules. i work within the rules the same old players day and night get the i have to sit and wait over 12 hours a day to get there first, and because of the 17 hour wait time i cannot get there first they still do .

but rules apply to all of us or none of us
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • But it is a bot which is against the rules. i work within the rules the same old players day and night get the i have to sit and wait over 12 hours a day to get there first, and because of the 17 hour wait time i cannot get there first they still do .

Maybe it's just your server or something. I have had no issues since I've been back on USA1 getting to fortresses. Setting timers using the fastest tools if it's a dragon and feathers. I've made at least 20k rubies since I've been back or a good chunk just hitting NPC's. Fortresses haven't been an issue. I don't know what the population is like on International 1 though. I've got an account I think on there if I wanted to just jump in and check the population. But, I am good. I think. USA1 is plenty busy for me and I rather save GGE some resources. 

I've hardly ever felt like bots had some sort of advantage tbh. Especially since the introduction of mass troop production. It used to be a pain back in the day constantly updating the 5 troop pool, to be honest. 

But, I hit dragons, and fortresses all day long with no issues. I of course have an amazing strategy that I am not publicly willing to share though.

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

edited 07.09.2022
    But it is a bot which is against the rules. i work within the rules the same old players day and night get the i have to sit and wait over 12 hours a day to get there first, and because of the 17 hour wait time i cannot get there first they still do .

Maybe it's just your server or something. I have had no issues since I've been back on USA1 getting to fortresses. Setting timers using the fastest tools if it's a dragon and feathers. I've made at least 20k rubies since I've been back or a good chunk just hitting NPC's. Fortresses haven't been an issue. I don't know what the population is like on International 1 though. I've got an account I think on there if I wanted to just jump in and check the population. But, I am good. I think. USA1 is plenty busy for me and I rather save GGE some resources. 

I've hardly ever felt like bots had some sort of advantage tbh. Especially since the introduction of mass troop production. It used to be a pain back in the day constantly updating the 5 troop pool, to be honest. 

But, I hit dragons, and fortresses all day long with no issues. I of course have an amazing strategy that I am not publicly willing to share though.

i never said i could not get them but i have to sit on the computer all day , but it is the time inbetween where the bots hit when your not on 
    but my main points is the bots , they are against the rules if all accept bots are ok to us on fortresses , then bot can be use all through the game.

are the rules bendable or are they for all, also if players defend bots on fortresses they have no right to complain on any aspect of rule breaches , elsewhere .

but bots on fortresses are a easy target to stop , i want this for all players in game , 

This is not the biggest issue in rule breaches but it must be the simplest one to resolve, 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    What makes you think this is something that's easy to fix?
  • davee806 (GB1)davee806 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 41
    Poseidon said:
    What makes you think that it isn't?
    Perhaps like with the multi accounts the desire from the game makers isn't there to fix anything, much easier to turn a blind eye for years then make it ok to do once the problem is beyond control. And if bots can't do anything players can't why would they be banned (for avoidance of doubt this is a rhetorical question :) )
    davee806 @ en 1
    Poseidon said:
    Perhaps like with the multi accounts the desire from the game makers isn't there to fix anything, much easier to turn a blind eye for years then make it ok to do once the problem is beyond control. And if bots can't do anything players can't why would they be banned (for avoidance of doubt this is a rhetorical question :) )
    You know they banned a lot of people recently right?
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 269
    not on the uk1 server there still there 
    anyway they should be removed from the game full stop 
  • Poseidon said:
    Poseidon said:
    Uninronically, it's the same people unhappy with the work put into the game. I've been gone for 2 or more years and it's the same posters complaining. Too much would never be enough for some people. I honestly don't feel these people would be any happier. Especially, if they claim that if one issue they claim is an issue and I don't agree I have no right to complain about other issues... I don't understand how that logic works. It sounds like they were raised in some weird dystopia. 

I think you are doing an excellent job. @[email protected] And, it must be difficult when these people think it's your job to make them feel better about this game. When they write impossible narratives without any evidence of support. If they do have bots playing on this server I hardly ever even notice. How do they know they are bots??? Multi-Accounters... ok. To what advantage though? Are these top Alliances multiple accounts? No. It would be impossible to perform all those tasks... unless they were bots. hahahahahaha. 

As I get farther into this game I hardly see the advantages... it just seems like a lot of work for nothing. And, a lot of complaining just to complain on this board. Usually, about everything. 

Somethings will never change I guess.

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,807
    Poseidon said:
    Poseidon said:
    Uninronically, it's the same people unhappy with the work put into the game. I've been gone for 2 or more years and it's the same posters complaining. Too much would never be enough for some people. I honestly don't feel these people would be any happier. Especially, if they claim that if one issue they claim is an issue and I don't agree I have no right to complain about other issues... I don't understand how that logic works. It sounds like they were raised in some weird dystopia. 

I think you are doing an excellent job. @[email protected] And, it must be difficult when these people think it's your job to make them feel better about this game. When they write impossible narratives without any evidence of support. If they do have bots playing on this server I hardly ever even notice. How do they know they are bots??? Multi-Accounters... ok. To what advantage though? Are these top Alliances multiple accounts? No. It would be impossible to perform all those tasks... unless they were bots. hahahahahaha. 

As I get farther into this game I hardly see the advantages... it just seems like a lot of work for nothing. And, a lot of complaining just to complain on this board. Usually, about everything. 

Somethings will never change I guess.

hahahahhhha 
    flug @ nl 1
  • davee806 (GB1)davee806 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 41
    Poseidon said:
    Poseidon said:

Good job some 3 hour bans will save the game :) probably as effective as me fitting smoke alarms after my house has burned down

davee806 @ en 1
    Poseidon said:
    Poseidon said:

Good job some 3 hour bans will save the game :) probably as effective as me fitting smoke alarms after my house has burned down

They were 72 hour bans.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file