Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby Competition - 11 years of Goodgame Empire

2»

Comments

• I am paying tribute to KALELMASTER. He has been in our alliance for a long time and has stayed loyal to us.
    He is nice to talk to and always helps us in the game. He has developed our alliance, taking us to level 50.
    He is always the first to help me and is pretty much active most of the time.

He has taught me much about this game.
    Thank you, KALELMASTER.
  • Valkyrie66 (FR1)Valkyrie66 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 54
    edited 28.08.2022
    Freddy était mon 1er Chef d'alliance, Roi Arthur II, nous avions souvent des MP d'une autre alliance Roi Arthur, du coup il a demandé à ce que l'on change le nom de notre alliance, j'avais dit Les Intrépides , et c'est resté,
    Il m'a beaucoup appris la base du débutant, comme à d'autres, c'était important pour grandir,
    Puis des petits joueurs sont venus faire n'importe quoi, l'alliance n'a pas tenue, dommage,
    Pratiquement tout le monde a stoppé GGE, mais je garderai un très bon souvenir, d'aide, de fous rire sur le tchat, avec les bons joueurs et mon Chef Freddy, à toi GRAND MERCI qui nous a géré du mieux que tu pouvais faire, il y a bientôt 8ans!! 
  • DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    Hi all

the winners are:

@.Rio. (US1)
    @roosjel (NL1)
    @Empire of Eddie (US1)
    @looroll12345 (GB1)
    @dandelion1958 (GB1)
    @Serbian Legion (GB1)
    @Best Imperator (WORLD1)
    @DaemonTargaryen (IN1)
    @sanjay47 (GB1)
    @DarkDraco (WORLD1)

You and your mentioned player both win a whopping 10k rubies... lol

Thanks to all those who participated.. will make sure next competition is much easier and gives out better rewards ;)

Thanks,

Daisho
  • Thanks ! (I'm not thanksful for you because winners are random picked :D, but thanks as well)

Merci à moi-même pour cette magnifique signature ;)

• Thanks
  • kingcake (US1)kingcake (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    The game changed for me when I met Drackor (leader of Kattegat) - I have grown exponentially over these 3 years and he has taught me how to make things work. Thank you, my friend! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file