Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how come?

why do players think it's normal to send 8 attacks to 1 player ?  when no war is going on?
flug @ nl 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,804
    did i say 8?    i mean 11 by now

flug @ nl 1
    12 by now

flug @ nl 1
    16 by now

flug @ nl 1
    these are the kind of players who motivate players to stop playing this game
    flug @ nl 1
    count is now 19 totall

flug @ nl 1
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    players like that gge love  in the long term they dont see the players leaving the game because of that 
    its going back to chats being said before
    fire cast all castles and only hold enough troops for events thus it does not take long to recruit new ones 
    thus you dont need to upgrade castles do outers spend rubys or real money anymore its what most do on the uk1 server now those with rubys go into long dove 
    its a different game now 
    but sad to see 

flug @ nl 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    The attacking player here only had 3.5m might. He's not what you call a whale.
  • Poseidon said:
    The attacking player here only had 3.5m might. He's not what you call a whale.

Issues with daily RANKING points in OR - now tried to tag you in post but couldn't ! I have lost a days points !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    Please stay on topic.
    The same clueless players will be the ones complaining when there is no one left to attack..  Its not because they are a good player either just they can use a credit card
    these kind of players ruin the game for others . They just don't play with their common sense, whether or not with the necessary expenditure of money. It's because of these types of players that I stopped playing PvP. I also want to mention that there are enough players on NL server who spend even more money than this player but just play the game in a normal way using common sense. You shouldn't want to go to war or fight with them, but they will never send you multiple attacks out of the blue on just any player.
    and on top of that, of the 19 attacks, 2 were no fights. so 17 actual fights of which I lost 2, so he's the big loser in my view.
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file