Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

test server

i haven't been playing for the whole week and thus couldn't enter it in first days. and since gge rewards early players in that server may i ask you what's new in there? i started from lvl 1 and i don't think i'll get a gift to reach max lvl

Comments

• the attack tutorial is already glitched thus tell me everything
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,233
    It's a closed alpha, the tutorial is made to keep players from completing it and those who do complete it get banned.
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 625
    edited 11.08.2022
    then why can i make an account if it's a closed test. the server shouldn't even be available and how about those in lvl 70  or higher
    so there is no new updates there?
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,233
    then why can i make an account if it's a closed test. the server shouldn't even be available and how about those in lvl 70  or higher
    so there is no new updates there?
    Because it's not possible to open the server for the testers alone. The level 70 accounts are the testers, everyone else gets banned.
  • then tell me what's new on the server since i won't participate
  • DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    the stuff that is new is not to be shared and we cannot tell you what it is.
  • that's not fair :rage: who are those with lvl 70?! devlopers, beta testers or lucky players?!!
  • FatherPretzel (US1)FatherPretzel (US1) US1 Posts: 550
    edited 14.08.2022

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file