Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Samurai gone missing after a single showing last month and so again now side lined ?

2»

Answers

• bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    ok thanks
    sometimes we think you mods know more than you do which maybe part of the problem
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    ok thanks
    sometimes we think you mods know more than you do which maybe part of the problem
    We know a lot that the players don't but when it comes to the samurai event we don't know when it will run. We do usually know if it's scheduled for the month or not.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,804
    Poseidon said:
    The truth is, no one on my team knows when the next samurai event will be. You can rest assured knowing that we often ask for this event to be run more often but it is what it is. No amount of feedback on this forum is likely to change the situation. After all, the game has thousands of players and only a handful take it to the forum to complain about the samurai event. Everyone has the right to do so but it's not leading anywhere, answers are getting recycled because we know just as much as we did a year ago.
    that's a bad sign if just a handfull cares.
    flug @ nl 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    Poseidon said:
    The truth is, no one on my team knows when the next samurai event will be. You can rest assured knowing that we often ask for this event to be run more often but it is what it is. No amount of feedback on this forum is likely to change the situation. After all, the game has thousands of players and only a handful take it to the forum to complain about the samurai event. Everyone has the right to do so but it's not leading anywhere, answers are getting recycled because we know just as much as we did a year ago.
    Or perhaps the event is just not as popular as you think it is.
    edited 12.08.2022
    Poseidon said:
    Poseidon said:
    Or perhaps the event is just not as popular as you think it is.
    then gge should completly delete samu en don't give boostertools as rewards for samu  and most important, put the rewards like the dubloos for kahn somewhere else so some alliances can buy the boosters for kahn 

flug @ nl 1
    think there is a second option running with that
    players have mentioned things in the past and nothing happens so they just give up going on the forum and support

players have mentioned things in the past and nothing happens so they just give up going on the forum and support

:) you really think ? me too 
    mostly the same names here on forum , and just 1 mod who answers,  while there are at least 2 for this server.

flug @ nl 1
  • Rickk (GB1)Rickk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26

:) you really think ? me too 
    mostly the same names here on forum , and just 1 mod who answers,  while there are at least 2 for this server.

Umm!!! No point wasting time saying anything it now seems :)
    Better to Say Nowt - Ask Nowt and best of all PAY Nowt :)

in an ideal world each server needs two mods for that server ie the uk server needs two mods that live in the uk and play on the uk server
    as i do think each server plays a slightly different way this would give gge a better feed back  from mods 
    the catch being unless they do take note of mods  i could not do that job 
    but in a way the mods are right we do go round in circles here and nothing is achieved this is becouse a group of players bring things up nothing is done they stop chat  and later another group turns up saying the same thing
    so to me the mods are always on the back foot becouse of this 
    this pvp when the mods asked for feedback i think this is the first time this has actually happened and the stranger thing on here those that messaged on top came out pack up pvp completely or the balance is so wrong you cant do it so lets see what happens 

• Rickk (GB1)Rickk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    Fact -The Mods are just following Goodgame Mafia guidelines
    Fact -The Mods have there hands tied so unable to tell us anything
    Fact- Nothing we say -post a comment or even ask a question are now just totally pointless as far as the Goodgame mafia  are concerned
    Fact- Goodgame mafia will continue to just do what ever they want regardless of player feedback
    Fact - So its your choice to continue to play the game or not

So Imo if you choose to continue to play this game going forward best to just Say Nowt - Ask Nowt - and if you are wise Spend Nowt while continuing playing the game wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file