Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to find active players for an alliance

I've started an alliance a few weeks ago and what I'm really struggling with is finding players that are active in the game. My recruitment proces isn't very complicated, I just invite as much low-level players as possible and hope one of them joins. I do this, because almost all of the players that have a higher level and don't have an alliance yet are empty accounts. The low-level players usually join, but then disappear and never come online again. It's really frustrating and I'm starting to think that starting my own alliance wasn't a very good idea.
How could I fix this issue?

Comments

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,259
    Starting a new alliance is already difficult for experienced players. Most of the players in the game that are serious about playing aren't low levels anymore. Recruiting these players is often very hard as they enjoy the social aspect of their alliance a lot. If you're serious about starting your own alliance I would suggest you to first join one as a regular member. Get to know some people in the game and make some friends, that way you and your friends can start an alliance that has an active core.
  • That might be a really good idea, thank you!
  • looking for a few good players to join eagles fury and stay with it and back each other up we are a sub alliance with bird of prey an others    clay
  • So does that mean that the Wheel Of Affluence can stop spitting out Sams Chests for a while and give tools / chests for active events?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    So does that mean that the Wheel Of Affluence can stop spitting out Sams Chests for a while and give tools / chests for active events?
    Oh, you win those too? I either get mead troops or those red samurai chests that are used apparently for a non-existant event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file