Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PVP Feedback / Concerns

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,814
    PVP built this game , but it is not the same as 10 years ago , no matter who you were you had a chance of winning , but now the deeper the pockets the odds our in your favour , there is a player in INT1 who says i am better than you , my answer was your not better , you just have more money to spend .

Now these super equipment is so superior and has now incorporated fire , soon to follow is a fire and destroy also . it is easier to put a fire com up for big attacks and then take down for normal attacks .

but these changes come and go so fast , then we up for the next challenge , i think that it why players just prefer doing just events . why spend fortune on attacking and use up 60/70k soldiers in 30 mins .

but i think people are entitle to spend as much on this game as they like , BUT IT DO NOT MAKE YOU BETTER YOU JUST HAVE MORE MONEY. I love this game 

this is just my opinion , and there are 100 different ways of looking at the game good luck to all 
    maybe if you start attacking and send your cleaner attacks your perspective of the game will change to better. 
    problem with other players, when it becomes to their disadvantage, they whine and complain. 
    but when it is to their advantage, they celebrate. 
    why complain of other players ability to play the game? if they want to spend money on the game, let them be. keep your acct in bird so you enjoy playing events in bird protection and let others enjoy their game like the way they want to.
    How do you do foreign en bloodcrow?
    flug @ nl 1
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 281
    at the end of the day you dont
    but
    if your like me and dont have any glory tools left or not enough horse tails you cant do it anyway
    one of the problems is the fact more and more players are playing the game in dove now and more and more players dont defend attacks either 
    so the game is not being played as it is ment to but its finding that bit you still can play its one reason why so many have left the bit is getting smaller and smaller 
    i dont think ive recruited a defence troops for about a year now but also finding it less stressfull playing in dove i might stay that way now
    as its been said attacking and defending are both ment to be fun they are not now
  • PVP built this game , but it is not the same as 10 years ago , no matter who you were you had a chance of winning , but now the deeper the pockets the odds our in your favour , there is a player in INT1 who says i am better than you , my answer was your not better , you just have more money to spend .

Now these super equipment is so superior and has now incorporated fire , soon to follow is a fire and destroy also . it is easier to put a fire com up for big attacks and then take down for normal attacks .

but these changes come and go so fast , then we up for the next challenge , i think that it why players just prefer doing just events . why spend fortune on attacking and use up 60/70k soldiers in 30 mins .

but i think people are entitle to spend as much on this game as they like , BUT IT DO NOT MAKE YOU BETTER YOU JUST HAVE MORE MONEY. I love this game 

this is just my opinion , and there are 100 different ways of looking at the game good luck to all 
    maybe if you start attacking and send your cleaner attacks your perspective of the game will change to better. 
    problem with other players, when it becomes to their disadvantage, they whine and complain. 
    why complain of other players ability to play the game? if they want to spend money on the game, let them be. keep your acct in bird so you enjoy playing events in bird protection and let others enjoy their game like the way they want to.
    you can't play foreign and bloodcrow when you are in bird protection.
    problem with other players, they pretend to be big and strong but can't handle the situation when they meet much stronger than they are. so they hide their pretensions under bird protection.
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    PVP built this game , but it is not the same as 10 years ago , no matter who you were you had a chance of winning , but now the deeper the pockets the odds our in your favour , there is a player in INT1 who says i am better than you , my answer was your not better , you just have more money to spend .

problem with other players, they pretend to be big and strong but can't handle the situation when they meet much stronger than they are. so they hide their pretensions under bird protection.
    Wow another multi from Elite but your gutless you hide behind a multi , but to scare to put your real name here , whoever you are playing in this account , your are the reason the game is going down the pan , keep on being a big mouth and hide in a multi, a scare person show you true colour and man up , if you cant shut up . i am hear and never hid from anyone , but you are toxic 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Coors1 (US1)Coors1 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    We are not all the same strength, that is normal.  There is a big reason we have alliances, and a good alliance can stop any attack, it is also about team work.   When you alliance works together, it can be a lot of fun.  The game has changed, and continues to change, I'm not a spender, but I survive and continue to enjoy the game, I'm happy to be in a great alliance. 
    Coors1 @ usa 1

I know that, hence the question. ;)
    Speaking for myself, I will stop playing completely if I find myself forced to play under protection. That means that every now and then a bully comes knocking who can do nothing with his money but put in a pixel game. Unfortunately, this bastard loses to me every time and then attacks other alliance members. (and when a better player reports to him he goes under protection) But I try to see it this way that it is not the 'system' that is the cause but the person. They play that way because they have an ego problem, fail in real life so they have to stroke their ego in a pixel game. That is very annoying. But also see plenty of players who spend way more than these bullies and just play the game fairly and don't "break" you just because they can. But doesn't take away that some things can and may change in the game to make it a bit more 'fair'
    flug @ nl 1
  • PVP built this game , but it is not the same as 10 years ago , no matter who you were you had a chance of winning , but now the deeper the pockets the odds our in your favour , there is a player in INT1 who says i am better than you , my answer was your not better , you just have more money to spend .

Wow another multi from Elite but your gutless you hide behind a multi , but to scare to put your real name here , whoever you are playing in this account , your are the reason the game is going down the pan , keep on being a big mouth and hide in a multi, a scare person show you true colour and man up , if you cant shut up . i am hear and never hid from anyone , but you are toxic 

>>> bwahahahahaha!!!

Speaking for myself, I will stop playing completely if I find myself forced to play under protection. That means that every now and then a bully comes knocking who can do nothing with his money but put in a pixel game. Unfortunately, this bastard loses to me every time and then attacks other alliance members. (and when a better player reports to him he goes under protection) But I try to see it this way that it is not the 'system' that is the cause but the person. They play that way because they have an ego problem, fail in real life so they have to stroke their ego in a pixel game. That is very annoying. But also see plenty of players who spend way more than these bullies and just play the game fairly and don't "break" you just because they can. But doesn't take away that some things can and may change in the game to make it a bit more 'fair'
    Players have different use of bird protection. 
    Some use it to protect from getting burned. 
    Some use it to not lose their hard earned troops. 
    Some use it to give themselves room to develop their accts so they don't have to worry about sending their troops to safehouse everyday or have to log daily to check in.
    Some use it to show they are powerful and that they can show off with their castles not burning. 
    Some uses open gates  for a month in lieu of bird protection since they find it more beneficial than putting their account in bird protection.

• Hold a regular PvP Tournament, a limited time, scaled event, and like the other scaled events, you're not in it unless you opt in. Like the bees (or whatever) events you can see if a castle you select is active in the event, at your level, by its icon on the circle. No support from the alliance for the defender. Real losses. 
    That way those who want to engage in PvP can do so. Those who aren't interested, don't.

>>> what's the use of PvP tournament if others don't defend??? 
  • We are not all the same strength, that is normal.  There is a big reason we have alliances, and a good alliance can stop any attack, it is also about team work.   When you alliance works together, it can be a lot of fun.  The game has changed, and continues to change, I'm not a spender, but I survive and continue to enjoy the game, I'm happy to be in a great alliance. 
    This is so true. It's all about about teamwork.
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 218
    Hold a regular PvP Tournament, a limited time, scaled event, and like the other scaled events, you're not in it unless you opt in. Like the bees (or whatever) events you can see if a castle you select is active in the event, at your level, by its icon on the circle. No support from the alliance for the defender. Real losses. 
    That way those who want to engage in PvP can do so. Those who aren't interested, don't.

Of course they would defend if they had opted in to the event. There would be an ACTIVE icon in the circle that shows when you click on a castle (as in the bees-type events). The tournament would be for those who are declaring, by opting in, that they want to both attack AND defend.

kajacro @ en 1

Players have different use of bird protection. 
    Some use it to protect from getting burned. 
    Some use it to not lose their hard earned troops. 
    Some use it to give themselves room to develop their accts so they don't have to worry about sending their troops to safehouse everyday or have to log daily to check in.
    Some use it to show they are powerful and that they can show off with their castles not burning. 
    Some uses open gates  for a month in lieu of bird protection since they find it more beneficial than putting their account in bird protection.

i know why players use birds etc .   but i just say that i will never let anyplayer force me to go in protection mode.
    I will quit game .  play fair, or don't play
    flug @ nl 1
  • JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    edited 05.08.2022
    Hold a regular PvP Tournament, a limited time, scaled event, and like the other scaled events, you're not in it unless you opt in. Like the bees (or whatever) events you can see if a castle you select is active in the event, at your level, by its icon on the circle. No support from the alliance for the defender. Real losses. 
    I think we should only have one glory event, crows or normal. Then, there should be a PvP tournament which replaces what would be the 2nd glory event. Players who feel like entering can enter, but if they do enter, then they are ok with both attacking and defending. The rewards should be excellent for those who opt-in, that way the rewards outweigh the risk and losses. Come on Mods, you know it makes sense. Let us have a PvP glory event. That way those who don't do PvP cannot be attacked by anyone neither can they attack anyone.

Edit:

By the same token, the PvP glory event should be pitting players who have similar might points. There is no way a player with 2-3 million might points can compete against someone who has 4 times as much for example. 

The bolded statement doesn't make any sense. If a player enters into a PvP glory event then, he is also opting to not only attack but also defend. Be a bit silly if he should complain about being attacked when he knew exactly what the score would be. 
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 218
    edited 05.08.2022
    I think we should only have one glory event, crows or normal. Then, there should be a PvP tournament which replaces what would be the 2nd glory event. Players who feel like entering can enter, but if they do enter, then they are ok with both attacking and defending. The rewards should be excellent for those who opt-in, that way the rewards outweigh the risk and losses. Come on Mods, you know it makes sense. Let us have a PvP glory event. That way those who don't do PvP cannot be attacked by anyone neither can they attack anyone.

What do players who haven't entered the tournament do for the duration of it? No, it should run alongside...

By the same token, the PvP glory event should be pitting players who have similar might points. There is no way a player with 2-3 million might points can compete against someone who has 4 times as much for example. 
    This is why I said it should be a scaled event!
    kajacro @ en 1

What do players who haven't entered the tournament do for the duration of it? No, it should run alongside...

This is why I said it should be a scaled event!
    Pitting like for like might just give the confidence back to those who gave up PvP years ago. Knowing that they have a 50/50 chance of winning is better than a certain 100% everytime, regardless of attack or defence.When someone sends 10,000 level 10 meads against someone who has 400 on the wall, there really isn't any fair play there whatsoever and there is no point in the mods claiming otherwise.
  • Having Issues with AD999, continues to Bully Me and hit when I have never hit him first.... Does not stop......Can someone please get AD999 to stop bullying the same player over and repeatedly...GGE I hold you responsible for some decorum and concern for players safety from Bullying.....

AD999 is a BULLY....STOP HIM
  • David_Mike (INT1)David_Mike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 24
    Here a suggestion.
    Make divisions by level of spending.
    Like,
    whale division -unlimited
    heavy -20-50$ in last 3 months
    etc,,
    Avoid pvp attacks from different divisions, or player attacking lower player division must pay fine( 1% of his coins,tokens etc. to attacked player).
    All events inside those divisions.
    fair,balanced and GGS keeps its buiseness model.
  • If we get to increase the defense force...

The leader must be added to the new equipment to completely destroy the castle and take the player out of the game..or the attack tools are already destroying the buildings..
    The reason for this request is that there are really weak accounts used by stupid and annoying kids.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file