Join the official Goodgame Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!
Realistic advice to developers? Not sure. But it's what needs to happen.
- It needs to become easier for free-to-play or low-spenders to acquire competitive defense tools, build items, units, equipment, etc.
- The 12-hour and other short term looks should be removed (at least as premium offers) as usually only the mega-spenders get them.
- With a swipe of the CC, a player can buy a gigantic number of units, defenders for example. Instant advantage, no strategy involved. These offers should be made less competitive.
- Direct real-money gambling (wheel, random boxes) needs to be taken out.
- Improve social features in the game and bring in more players to improve motive to do PVP/war. Players are more motivated to war as an alliance when they feel invested in the game.
Players leaving game and talks about merging servers and atlast it will be whales fighting eachother till they realise there is no strategy left only money dumping.
is one of the main reasons why so many players have left the game and why players are still leaving today the inbalance and unfairness on low castles being hit and silly billys not stopping hitting you until all your castle are defeated are three reasons
adjust f/lords to glory better as it needs readjusting
make bloodclaws into a honour event and re sort and start that as well
but making pvp only possible for those that spend money stops other doing it
Good luck to the rest of you...GGE lost me and they don't care.
The point is, back in days when PvP was amazing there were spenders too but they didnt had the chance to make that difference like today, even if they spend in the past, a good organization, strategy, tactic and more hours spent on the game could lead you to victory and that was sweetest part... U could grind out some things playing smart and investing more hours, today its not possible and that killed the game...
My advice is to reduce powers on offers, to make those benefits less better and reduce the gap between players by giving a chance to average player to earn rubies more through loot, events etc. To give chance to earn other rewards faster at least, to invent something to make more balance and game will be more fun.
One other thing with all those events that going on 24/7 they take away the social part in game that allways was real fun, and the event I meen specialy is BH and OR were we go to a gathering all around world servers.
Sorry about my bad english hope you get the point anyway :-)
Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !
Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
taking a more relaxed role:-)
PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
watch out or events will also die.
Shame, because there are parts of this game I still enjoy and there are still players coming back after years being away which just shows how addictive it was.
Stop pandering to the few and go back to encouraging the many
2. Loot boxes and wheels of fortune etc. are making this more a gambling game than a strategy game, especially if it is more or less required for doing what GGE calls PvP. (Incoming attacks recently all have those items equipped, so yes, the buyers apparently feel obliged to gamble.)
Fair and balanced PvP died many years ago.
problem with other players, when it becomes to their disadvantage, they whine and complain.
but when it is to their advantage, they celebrate.
why complain of other players ability to play the game? if they want to spend money on the game, let them be. keep your acct in bird so you enjoy playing events in bird protection and let others enjoy their game like the way they want to.