Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BTH and cheap points

Another disaster in BTH i have been offer up to 100k points for $5 dollars the cheats have infested every part of game , i will no play BTH until this is stop why should i spend when you can get that many points for $5 dollars
i will wait for gge to decide if they want this to continue anther sad high to this game 
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    Another disaster in BTH i have been offer up to 100k points for $5 dollars the cheats have infested every part of game , i will no play BTH until this is stop why should i spend when you can get that many points for $5 dollars
    i will wait for gge to decide if they want this to continue anther sad high to this game 
    What GGE want is proof. Do you have screenshots?
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    of course i think the whole of BTH have , i had 60k points the first day but not have been back since then i probably have zero now, i just wait for my rubies to come back and if i win anthing from there but will never return, as for GGE i have my doubts if anything will change .

So a from the start of bth 1st day i will stop spending on this game , it is quite ironic that i received my 10 years Deco today
    i will not leave the game i just will not spend on the game, it used to be the best game ever, now it is just a shadow of its fomers self 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,259
    There's plenty of proof, it's not exactly a secret that it's been going on for a while. The issue is that you can't really prevent it. Players use new accounts to accumulate and then sell these points.
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    Thankyou Poseidon it just reinforce my belief not to spend anymore in this game , i believe in GGE terms and conditions but if there is nothing they can do why would honest player spend on this game , i rather leave it to all the cheats , and GGE should Honor and respect for all the genuine player as i respect them .

and if they cannot the game will become a bun fight for cheats  
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Poseidon said:
    There's plenty of proof, it's not exactly a secret that it's been going on for a while. The issue is that you can't really prevent it. Players use new accounts to accumulate and then sell these points.
    surely there should be a way of double verifying accounts ? especially if they are spoiling the game for many - i had similar in bth and now outers - - my alliance said i should report the players - but way too many !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file