Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm forts loot

Hi, 
I know that sometimes storm forts aqua loot varies, but the last week I have rarely gotten over 8k aqua from a level 70 fort, or over 12k from a level 80 fort, whereas I normally loot at least 15k - 20k from each. Nothing has changed in my attack setups, I'm using the same troops, same amount of troops, same commanders, same titles, same tools. Still I get hardly half of what I used to get (just looted 6k from a 70 even with a fully filled attack just to test). Anyone knows anything that might have changed or that I might be doing wrong?

Comments

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,234
    Nothing should've changed in the last week. Is anyone else running into this problem?

• Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    thinking it could be a case of marauder boosts (kings market thing) against NPCs. Not sure if this applies in storm with aqua gains though. Failing that, extra waves or build look items expiring.
  • Fdup (ASIA1)Fdup (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 22
    Something changed a few months ago. I was getting 30k+  up to 40k from level 80 forts, now it is 20k to 30k.
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,351
    i been doing them all top i get 0n level 80 22k less for 70 and level 60 4/5k 

i have alll booster there also

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 135
    Update.
    Although I still don't know what I did wrong in that week, it seems that sending LESS troops actually increased the amount I loot back to normal. So that's what I'm doing now and everything is fine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file