Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Feedback] June Update

BM_NKBM_NK Moderator Posts: 96
Dear lords and ladies,

you can post your thoughts and feedback on the june update here.

Cheers
Your Empire Family Team

Comments

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 334
    I wonder how many players you will lose instantly because they can no longer log in!

You moved the log in box to the large central box but nobody is used to looking there, that was where you connected to facebook or set up a new account.  The "if you already have an account" bit is so tiny and right down the bottom, I couldn't find it.  I was in the middle of writing a ticket saying there was no login box when someone told where to find it.  Honestly, most people won't think to look there - it needs to be FAR LARGER AND MORE OBVIOUS

You'll find thousands of people will just disappear from the game because the will think they are locked out forever. If players don't have some sort of contact details to other members in their teams they will be stumped.

Think you shot yourselves in the foot there - I suggest you make the log in for existing players the most visible part of that central box.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 90
    I agree they could make the 'Already have an account? Log in!" a bit more prominent. But also I don't think it's as hard to find as what you wrote..a couple of seconds skimming the page and I would think most people would have found it.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • The event is too late
    I think this is annoying for a lot of players
    We've been waiting for hours

• pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 41
    YES  WHAT TIME WILL THE NEXT EVENT START.....the anticipation is killing me
  • when will the glory event start?
  • elendil (NL1)elendil (NL1) NL1 Posts: 90
    Same here. members in my group can not log in with normal settings. had to use old email account. 
    i am playing more as 10 years and my old e mail account does not excist for a long time anymore. tried to change it to new e mail account but almost impossible. 
    been always the same paying players , send even bank transactions from more as 5 years ago but gge could not find those after so many years. 
    elendil @ nl 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    Please make sure you're not trying to register a new account but instead use the login option.
  • Tilicutza (RO1)Tilicutza (RO1) RO1 Posts: 52

is there any other event coming today ??
  • Poseidon said:
    Please make sure you're not trying to register a new account but instead use the login option.
    ^ look at the above comments - luckily my laptop was already logged so as soon as the update finished i was able to just reopen the tab !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 268
    to me most of the updates are aimed at one group of players again
    who are these players they take advise from ??
    if you would like my suggestions for next time
    increase the amount of silver coins you can win
    and as for bugs do the one that stops you selling gems thats been about for at least 1 1/2 years now

but its good that each month they are now doing things again 

• the new boxes won't even be worth it for spenders
    why there are lame rewards (and RARE) in the hardest more or last alliance reward and rubies on last reward won't help
    the only nice thing is sabotage cool down

the new boxes won't even be worth it for spenders
    why there are lame rewards (and RARE) in the hardest more or last alliance reward and rubies on last reward won't help

What's wrong with the boxes?
  • This game is clearly a Pay to Win game and in recent updates the gap between p2w and f2p players has been increased. 

Here are some suggestions:
    Upgrade time for relic buildings are impractical so if you can increase the amount of 24 hr skips we can buy from masterblacksmith it would be really helpful.
    Speaking of skips why is there a limit defined for buying skips from mb but there is no limit if when buying skips using ruby offers. 
    Same goes for tools when they changed the blacksmith update ggs said it is getting complicated because of infinite tools but still players can buy infinite tools with rubies and that is not causing any problem xD 
    Remove storage limit for 30 min, 1 hr, 5hr and 24hr skips, increase the number of skips that can be bought from masterblackmsith and increase the number of tools that can be bought from masterblacksmith at lowest rate.

I should also thank gge for good updates btw
  • Poseidon said:
    the new boxes won't even be worth it for spenders

Well I am playing the highest level in FI/BC just scored the glory to get the 1st box win but then where are they located once you win them since I cannot see that I have anything anywhere.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,345
    https://prnt.sc/xPBfHW14A_hf

this is where you find them

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Solus (INT2)Solus (INT2) INT2 Posts: 12
    Was there anything in the June update about no longer awarding event tools to players after an event finishes? I have not been awarded any event tools for the past four events. Needless to say, this is going to seriously curtail what I can contribute to my alliance's efforts.
    The Horse @ WWW 2
    Was there anything in the June update about no longer awarding event tools to players after an event finishes? I have not been awarded any event tools for the past four events. Needless to say, this is going to seriously curtail what I can contribute to my alliance's efforts.
    It was announced earlier I believe
  • Solus (INT2)Solus (INT2) INT2 Posts: 12
    Thank you Poseidon. I didn't see it in the June updates. Can you tell me where I can find it?
    The Horse @ WWW 2
  • Poseidon said:
    not many will get it, and it's rewards are lame if they are rare or overpriced to get one
    wait. wasn't this a glitch for those who bought rubies?!
Sign In to comment.